Georgia Traverse Thanksgiving Week Trip!

• HTML tutorial

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Still up in the air as I might have a house to close on the 16th...if so then I am screwed...but trying to see if I can push it...if I do make it I will need to be at the end of the line as I don't have a winch and I tow an expedition trailer...so don't want to plug up the hole if there is an issue where we need to turn around! :-)

JMY24

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Huntsville, AL/Dahlonega, GA
Member #

Still up in the air as I might have a house to close on the 16th...if so then I am screwed...but trying to see if I can push it...if I do make it I will need to be at the end of the line as I don't have a winch and I tow an expedition trailer...so don't want to plug up the hole if there is an issue where we need to turn around! :-)
I don't have a winch either.... Just some tow ropes.... But damn. Pretty psyched to see your setup now...

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Good deal, I will see if my better half wants to go as that helps my chances of getting out for the weekend! :-)

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Won't be able to make it guys...which sucks but the six hour drive from SSI to Vogel and then having to do it again in two week to Overland Expo East is just more time than I can get from work. Send a ton of pics! :-(

Contributor I

Won't be able to make it guys...which sucks but the six hour drive from SSI to Vogel and then having to do it again in two week to Overland Expo East is just more time than I can get from work. Send a ton of pics! :-(
Dang, we wish you could make it!

Esteban

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chattanooga, TN 37406
Member #

I'll have a friend or two with me. And after speaking with my manager, it's looking like a real good chance i'll have the weekend off!

^^ I have a hand held CB.