Rank III

Enthusiast III

Ashburn, Virginia, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

I have quite a few setup. I am PNW Digitals network and BM for DMR. Did you have a TG in mind.
Not really anything specific. I have been trying to check into the Outdoor 4x4 Net on Saturday at 1430CST TG31772, but have not been successful to date. I have been on GNG (Grits n Gravy) a couple of times, but mostly check into the WW (91) net on Saturdays and Techtalk on Tuesday nights,
ECR ACCESS:

IRLP Reflector - 9050

Allstar Bridges - 27339, 45192, 45225
Please choose one at random to help with load balancing.

Yaesu System Fusion Reflectors - 92805 and 44444

DMR Bridge - Brandmeister TG 3129973 / TGIF TG 9050

D-STAR - XLX237

EchoLink - ECR9050 (conference 927382), WB2JPQ-R (57780) and WB2JPQ-L (375103)

Hamshack Hotline - 94049

P25 - 31582 ---New!!

M17 - M17-ECR Module A ---New!!
To clarify what does ECR mean? I am going thru and cleaning up some programming on my ID-5100 so could throw in the DStar reflector depending what this is for.

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
I would really enjoy participating in the net. Please keep us posted on the progress
Do you mean EchoLink? or DMR?
If there is a system where we can be on both that's ok too.

Let me know if you want it on EchoLink in the previous timeslot, 20:30 Eastern, 17:30 Pacific on Friday, and I will run the net.
I'm available on May 5, 18, 26.

Last edited:

HikinNHammin

Rank III

Contributor III

Decatur, AL
First Name
Lou
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4HNH
Service Branch
USN & ARNG
If the net restarts, I'll try to make as my schedule permits and if it's in a mode that I can run (D-star, YSF, or Echolink).

Reactions: KD7WCD

Weim.Runner

Rank VI

World Traveler I

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Nicole
Last Name
Merchain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ask me :)
G'day Overlanders,
I'm going to have a go at starting the net again. Join us/me
Where: *USA-GNG* EchoLink Server.
When:
Friday 20:30 Eastern DST
17:30 Pacific DST
10:30 (Saturday) Australian Eastern Standard Time.
00:30 (Saturday) UTC
Today right?

HikinNHammin

Rank III

Contributor III

Decatur, AL
First Name
Lou
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4HNH
Service Branch
USN & ARNG
Sorry I missed it, I was on the road today (have to attend a wedding tomorrow).

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
For HF @whiskey7backroads and some guys meet on 75m (3.946?) between 5:30-7:30 am PST every day.

Brent can you confirm times and frequency.

I’m currently out having the adventure of a lifetime. Not sure where this summer is going to lead @HappyGiraffe84 and I. We are one week into a multi month trip. Starting close to home to shake out the bugs before expanding to the eastern edge of the great PNW.

I’m going to be setting up my Yasue FTDX 10 for POTA operations and camp entertainment.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
For HF @whiskey7backroads and some guys meet on 75m (3.946?) between 5:30-7:30 am PST every day.

I’m currently out having the adventure of a lifetime. Not sure where this summer is going to lead @HappyGiraffe84 and I. We are one week into a multi month trip. Starting close to home to shake out the bugs before expanding to the eastern edge of the great PNW.

I’m going to be setting up my Yasue FTDX 10 for POTA operations and camp entertainment.
Yes we have an informal daily chat on 3.945 around 6-7am. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Have fun Mike, hope to see you in Montana at the rendevous

KyleGrant

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wichita, KS
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Soldani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KSØTOR
Yes we have an informal daily chat on 3.945 around 6-7am. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. Have fun Mike, hope to see you in Montana at the rendevous

Ahh, cool. I'll try to hop on one of these days if I can get the EFHW at the house to tune up on that. A new reason to get that SWR down below 40M... Hope to chat on there soon! 73.

Reactions: whiskey7backroads

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
I
I'm definitely interested in the net.

Any HF'ers out there? Didn't know if we had interest in holding a little HF net as well?
I'd be up for doing something on a weekend when we can go mountain toping with the mobile HF Rig. 75m is a hard one to do as a mobile, but 40M and 20M would work. Just a limited signal footprint unless the conditions are right.

KyleGrant

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wichita, KS
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Soldani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KSØTOR
I
I'm definitely interested in the net.

Any HF'ers out there? Didn't know if we had interest in holding a little HF net as well?
I'd be up for doing something on a weekend when we can go mountain toping with the mobile HF Rig. 75m is a hard one to do as a mobile, but 40M and 20M would work. Just a limited signal footprint unless the conditions are right.
Indeed. Not sure I have a good way to run 75, but I’ll give it a shot. My EFHW likes to do 40 and up or I run 40 and up mobile.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Indeed. Not sure I have a good way to run 75, but I’ll give it a shot. My EFHW likes to do 40 and up or I run 40 and up mobile.
Add a 110Um coil and 2 meters of extra wire at the end to tune a 40m EFHW to 80m. (Shortened 80m EFHW). This works the same as the EFHW on 40 with the ability to work all of the 80m/75m band and part of the 160m band without a tuner.

my 80m setup for mobile is just a 121’ piece of wire supported at one end by a 10 foot pole in a sloped or inverted “V” configuration or a OCFD cut for 80m fed at 66% of the total length. The OCFD works 160, 80, 40, 15, and sometimes 10 without the internal tuner, and with the radio internal tuner tunes up all the bands except 60m. With a Pi matching network tuner I can tune up 60m as well.

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
Add a 110Um coil and 2 meters of extra wire at the end to tune a 40m EFHW to 80m. (Shortened 80m EFHW). This works the same as the EFHW on 40 with the ability to work all of the 80m/75m band and part of the 160m band without a tuner.

my 80m setup for mobile is just a 121’ piece of wire supported at one end by a 10 foot pole in a sloped or inverted “V” configuration or a OCFD cut for 80m fed at 66% of the total length. The OCFD works 160, 80, 40, 15, and sometimes 10 without the internal tuner, and with the radio internal tuner tunes up all the bands except 60m. With a Pi matching network tuner I can tune up 60m as well.
I have a EFHW portable. I was talking more about truly mobile. Bi have never found the 80M ham stick to tune up very well. The 80M rig is more for camping when there is more time to play with a set up.... relax with a cold drink.... play on the radio. Sounds like I need to go camping.

Reactions: M Rose