Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
**Save the Date: 9/27/19 - 9/29/19** Camping and fishing in the Ocala National Forest. We will start near the St. Johns river and then disperse camp each night, near the next days Lake/pond/River the following day. The Idea is to fish some areas that are difficult to access for most people. We will be exploring trails as we go and looking for the next camping spot (We will move each day so be mobile). Looking for some experienced Fishermen to offer advice. Please RSVP early so I can have enough Rally Coins. More information to follow.
Please use this tread for all related questions/comments.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Bugout80

AAONMS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fruit Cove, FL
Member #

Sounds like an awesome event; unfortunately, I have previous plans with the Boy Scouts that weekend. Hopeful for next time!

Aproto24

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Winter Garden, FL, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Proto
Member #

Good luck with the event. My family and I rent a beach house with friends every Labor Day, so unfortunately we are out. Maybe next time

dpoupard

Rank 0

Contributor I

Green Cove Springs, FL, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Poupard
Thank you so much for the invitation. I wish I could participate, but my rig is incapacitated at this point. Not sure when I'll have it going again. Have fun!

bfoster

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Saint Johns, FL, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Appreciate the invite Ross but we're already booked that weekend. Sounds like a fun weekend though!

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Thanks for the invite but we will be in The Smokies. Rock on, be safe!

Rover 4

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Southern Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
Kissell
Member #

thanks for the invite. We'll be in the NE until mid October. Sorry to be missing the fun!

Alf

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Alfonso
Last Name
Rullan
Member #

Thank you for the invite, I’m pending a back surgery. , let me see where I stand. Thank you again. If I cannot make it would like to get a rain check.

Alf

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Alfonso
Last Name
Rullan
Member #

Thank you for the invite, I’m pending a back surgery. , let me see where I stand. Thank you again. If I cannot make it would like to get a rain check.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I’ll be able to attend at least for that Saturday not sure for that Sunday, work has me swamped
Ok, I have a cell repeater (I may have reception) so give me a call I’ll let you know where we are at. I’ll also try to update rally point on rally point thread each day.

Salty4Life

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Loxahatchee, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

I’ll be able to attend. I am an experienced fisherman and a novice camper. I am a fishing guide by profession, so as far as instruction goes, I can help with that. I can also bring gear to demo, etc. It would be best to get with me offline to set up that kind of stuff.

IN2DEEP

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clermont, Florida, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
0lllllll0
Member #

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately it's my son's birthday weekend and will not be able to attend.
Maybe next time.

Trbanks

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, FL
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Banks
Member #

Thanks for the invite. I’m down in the keys and won’t be back in time. Great luck in fishing and adventures. Cheers

Expedicion Tierra

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Inverness, FL, USA
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Bartolomei
Member #

Keep me posted I’ll see if I can make it. Not a good fisherman by any means lol but will love the adventure wonder if I could pull my trailer. On this trip of the terrain is not to rough.