New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Hey Ross , im in ! Have to knock the dust off the ole fishin pole and find the beetle spins an purple worms ! The bear activity is getting better in the forest now, that should be interesting. Snake boots mite be a good idea to have as it will still be warm out. I will bring grits and cornmeal in case fish are biting ! If not it's bbq leg quarters ! Can't wait !

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

Bugout80

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

Would love to go, live in Miami, have a place in Ocala. I can't make this one, maybe next, enjoy.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

**Save the Date: 9/27/19 - 9/29/19** Camping and fishing in the Ocala National Forest. We will start near the St. Johns river and then disperse camp each night, near the next days Lake/pond/River the following day. The Idea is to fish some areas that are difficult to access for most people. We will be exploring trails as we go and looking for the next camping spot (We will move each day so be mobile). Looking for some experienced Fishermen to offer advice. Please RSVP early so I can have enough Rally Coins. More information to follow.
Please use this tread for all related questions/comments.
Do you have a meet-up location (lon and lat) and time for the 27th? I assume 146.460. Any idea of your route and camp locations for Friday and Saturday night? Thanks

Reactions: Bugout80

Bugout80

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Fernando
Last Name
Alvarez
Member #

Man, I'd love to meet up this time, no luck here. Have a great time, stay safe...

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Do you have a meet-up location (lon and lat) and time for the 27th? I assume 146.460. Any idea of your route and camp locations for Friday and Saturday night? Thanks
We are meeting at the pin dropped at 3 and at 5. Camp sites are only disclosed to RSVP's via private message we are going to move each day depending on where we are going to fish in the AM. Trip limited to 8 rigs. I haven't checked this morning but last night trip was full.

Reactions: Bugout80

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Wasn’t planning on 4 wheeling or fishing just possible stop at campsite to check things out. I’ll pass.