Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

First Name
Shane
Last Name
Kaczmarek
Member #

I have emailed and messaged Michael on both platforms. I also texted and messaged Dave but still have not received any responses back or the perks.

Reactions: LandyR3

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I did and got a reply from Michael and Corrie. Then they said it would be reordered soon. Still Waiting...

From February....

Hi Lou - Thank you for your patience and, most importantly, THANK YOU for being an investor.

I am currently hunting your perks down because our system is showing yours as shipped, but clearly you have not received them. Regardless of the status, we are putting together a new perks Thank You Kit with patch, rocker and two emblems. (Embroidery and laser etching requests go in on Wednesdays and we typically see a 2-3 week turnaround time.)

Once you are in the production queue for the emblem and patch, you will receive updates as your items near completion, and then a shipping update once they are on their way.

Is this the correcting shipping address?

2778 Sawgrass Loop
Richland, WA 99354

Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance. We'll make sure you're taken care of!

Best,
Corrie

Reactions: Shanekacz

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Hey all - so it's the last days to become an owner of Overland Bound (this Friday) through our Republic campaign. The banner at the top of the page has been on the website for a while and there is plenty of info on that link, but I thought I'd just pop on and say thank you, and provide a little personal context.

Back in the day it was @Corrie an I and a few others like @Robert OB 33/48 and Kevin of @Lifestyle Overland and a few others, and we could easily support each other with a simple forum and website. We've continued to focus on community values and as the community grew (quickly) it became apparent in order to support the things they needed, we'd have to develop tools and software specific to overlanders. As needs grew, so has the need for a better platform and tools. It is time to level up.

With the help of long-time Overland Bound Member @four.wheel.travel as our CTO, or goal is to create the worlds best platform and toolset specific to the needs of overland travelers. It will seamlessly integrate the three pillars of our community (pillars defined by the community). They are: Community (first and foremost), trip and event planning, and off grid mapping and navigation. In each of these categories, we will deliver the best tools on the market. To do this requires more money than we have. Because Overland Bound was founded and built on community, it seems only right the community become co-owners with us through this campaign. Of course, our business goals are to grow the platform and its members to increase the value of the company substantially, and provide a return to those who supported us at this early stage as a software as a service company.

You will start to see badges on profiles or maybe a special patch on the trail. THANK YOU to everyone who has invested in Overland Bound so far. How you do business means everything to me - and for Overland Bound, building a community-owned platform is the best way to level up.

Over the years and through trials and tribulations I am proud to say we have adhered to our Founding Principles, doubled down on them, and will continue to do so as we grow. Glad to answer any questions about the funding round here related to OLB as a community. I'll refer business questions (due to regulations until close) to the Republic website and information.

REPUBLIC CAMPAIGN INFORMATION

View attachment 227799
Hi Michael.

Just checking for an update on the perks mate.

Thanks

jclavell

Rank VI

Builder II

San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Clavell
Member #

Hey all - so it's the last days to become an owner of Overland Bound (this Friday) through our Republic campaign. The banner at the top of the page has been on the website for a while and there is plenty of info on that link, but I thought I'd just pop on and say thank you, and provide a little personal context.

Back in the day it was @Corrie an I and a few others like @Robert OB 33/48 and Kevin of @Lifestyle Overland and a few others, and we could easily support each other with a simple forum and website. We've continued to focus on community values and as the community grew (quickly) it became apparent in order to support the things they needed, we'd have to develop tools and software specific to overlanders. As needs grew, so has the need for a better platform and tools. It is time to level up.

With the help of long-time Overland Bound Member @four.wheel.travel as our CTO, or goal is to create the worlds best platform and toolset specific to the needs of overland travelers. It will seamlessly integrate the three pillars of our community (pillars defined by the community). They are: Community (first and foremost), trip and event planning, and off grid mapping and navigation. In each of these categories, we will deliver the best tools on the market. To do this requires more money than we have. Because Overland Bound was founded and built on community, it seems only right the community become co-owners with us through this campaign. Of course, our business goals are to grow the platform and its members to increase the value of the company substantially, and provide a return to those who supported us at this early stage as a software as a service company.

You will start to see badges on profiles or maybe a special patch on the trail. THANK YOU to everyone who has invested in Overland Bound so far. How you do business means everything to me - and for Overland Bound, building a community-owned platform is the best way to level up.

Over the years and through trials and tribulations I am proud to say we have adhered to our Founding Principles, doubled down on them, and will continue to do so as we grow. Glad to answer any questions about the funding round here related to OLB as a community. I'll refer business questions (due to regulations until close) to the Republic website and information.

REPUBLIC CAMPAIGN INFORMATION

View attachment 227799
How we get that patch? Im a contributor.

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

Make sure you have replied to the Investor form, this was sent from Republic to your email used for your republic account.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I anyone else waiting for their Perks still? I am not getting any reply when I PM anyone.

Reactions: Shanekacz

VanAllen

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

Ferndale, WA, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
VanAllen
Member #

I am still waiting too, and I haven’t received any responses to messages and emails as well.

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

South Bay Area California
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm
Regrettably I had to apply pressure over multiple forums/media in a public fashion to have attention drawn :(

Shanekacz

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

First Name
Shane
Last Name
Kaczmarek
Member #

I anyone else waiting for their Perks still? I am not getting any reply when I PM anyone.
Yes still waiting and no replies. I even offered to come pick them up as I live maybe an hour or less from Michael.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Kent R told me that he was going to submit it on the 11th of this month.

Reactions: LandyR3