Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Still no luck for you? HQ made contact with me 3 months back about sending out but still not received anything.
See DM

Reactions: LandyR3

Shanekacz

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

First Name
Shane
Last Name
Kaczmarek
Member #

After talking to Kent mine finally showed up. So maybe you’ll get it shortly.

canopycamper

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Angelica
Last Name
Meas
Member #

The last time I spoke up was May 2023, and I still have yet to receive anything in the mail or been contacted by anyone about it. The finalization of my investment was on April 12, 2022, and here we are nearly 2 years later. I don't know how this was allowed to go on for so long. None of my contact information has changed. I haven't moved. I filled out the survey twice when it was sent twice, just to make sure they had my information. I want my stuff.

Reactions: Lupus_ravus

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I am also still waiting

canopycamper

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Angelica
Last Name
Meas
Member #

Corrie needs to hire someone whose sole job is to get the perks out until it's all done. I've been patient, because I know fulfillment of fundraising perks can be more complicated and time consuming than expected, but we're almost at the 2 year mark already and there are still investors without their perks, including me.

There has been no Republic updates since July 29, 2022, so I have no idea how many investors have gotten their stuff. According to Google, there were 249 working days in 2023 alone. There are 1264 investors and if a worker had sent out 6 investor perks a day, then everyone would have had their stuff by the end of last year.

It makes me feel sad. I invested, because I believe in the motto of Overland Bound and I wanted to support it. I invested more than I initially meant to, because I wanted Michael and Corrie to succeed. I'm sure the shipping cost is more than the actual monetary value of the emblem/patch/sticker, but what they were meant to represent is what mattered to me. I was looking forward to putting the emblem on my car and I've been stuck in limbo waiting for it.

I'm not looking for apologies or reasons for the delay. I don't need or even want them. I just want an email or DM sent to me with my tracking number in it from UPS/Fedex. I want my sticker, patch, and emblem.

Last edited:
Reactions: danwyandt

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I don't want to derail this thread maliciously, please take this the right way. (You absolutely deserve to get what you invested for!) I opened 4 of yall's profiles here on the most recent page and 3 of you have ONLY posted in this thread in the many years you have been here. I'm sure if I kept looking I would find more, I would love to see you all get the most out of Overland Bound and join the forums and really see the resources here for you. I want to see your rigs and your families, I want to see where your adventures are taking you!

Good luck with your patches etc. and I hope to chat with you soon!

MiamiC70

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
MiamiC70
Last Name
MiamiC70
Member #

Corrie needs to hire someone whose sole job is to get the perks out until it's all done. I've been patient, because I know fulfillment of fundraising perks can be more complicated and time consuming than expected, but we're almost at the 2 year mark already and there are still investors without their perks, including me.

There has been no Republic updates since July 29, 2022, so I have no idea how many investors have gotten their stuff. According to Google, there were 249 working days in 2023 alone. There are 1264 investors and if a worker had sent out 6 investor perks a day, then everyone would have had their stuff by the end of last year.

It makes me feel sad. I invested, because I believe in the motto of Overland Bound and I wanted to support it. I invested more than I initially meant to, because I wanted Michael and Corrie to succeed. I'm sure the shipping cost is more than the actual monetary value of the emblem/patch/sticker, but what they were meant to represent is what mattered to me. I was looking forward to putting the emblem on my car and I've been stuck in limbo waiting for it.

I'm not looking for apologies or reasons for the delay. I don't need or even want them. I just want an email or DM sent to me with my tracking number in it from UPS/Fedex. I want my sticker, patch, and emblem.
So, like a participation trophy

canopycamper

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Angelica
Last Name
Meas
Member #

I don't want to derail this thread maliciously, please take this the right way. (You absolutely deserve to get what you invested for!) I opened 4 of yall's profiles here on the most recent page and 3 of you have ONLY posted in this thread in the many years you have been here. I'm sure if I kept looking I would find more, I would love to see you all get the most out of Overland Bound and join the forums and really see the resources here for you. I want to see your rigs and your families, I want to see where your adventures are taking you!

The irony is that I've been waiting on the emblem to post my car, plus my father-in-law became disabled after a stroke last year and we've been at home with him, so I don't have anything recent to add to the conversation. The future is open and I still have hope I will get my perks, so, when that happens, this particular discussion can be put into the past and we all can move forward.

Last edited:

Emtmark

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

South Bay Area California
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Walker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6flm

The irony is that I've been waiting on the emblem to post my car, plus my father-in-law became disabled after a stroke last year and we've been at home with him, so I don't have anything recent to add to the conversation. The future is open and I still have hope I will get my perks, so, when that happens, this particular discussion can be put into the past and we all can move forward.
I don’t see the irony, I only see frank disappointment. It doesn’t seem like anybody pays attention until you make a fuss. Most of us made mild fusses, some medium and some a tantrum. I don’t begrudge anybody their own decisions. In the end you don’t have money and you don’t have what was promised.

Reactions: LandyR3

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Please message me with your contact information if you have issues getting your investor Swag, I can help get it sorted out.
@Kent R

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513

This.

Still waiting here as well.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #