Expo East 2018 Drop a Photo of your Rig so we can connect!

• HTML tutorial

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I can deal with the cold, but hopefully the weather is clear and sunny!

2016 Rhino Gray JKU with Morris Mule trailer. I’m curious to see how many versions of “Overland” or “Overlanding” there are on license plates[emoji16]

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Will be rolling in with wawa and the rest of the folks from Papas on Thursday.

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_9703.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

Rover4wd

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

What time are we meeting again at papas and beer Thursday? Sorry my memory sucks hahaha

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Reactions: Rover4wd

fbledsoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pikeville, TN, USA
First Name
Frederick
Last Name
Bledsoe
Member #

Hey all, just thought this would be fun.

If you are going to Expo East 2018 in Asheville post a photo of your rig so that we can all connect while we're there!

Here's ours. Our Jeep says GUARDIAN on the front, we'll have an iKamper Skycamp and Batwing awning. Also we'll have a toddler with us. God help us.

Eric AKA Jeepsies
#OB14045
View attachment 74615
Hey all, just thought this would be fun.

If you are going to Expo East 2018 in Asheville post a photo of your rig so that we can all connect while we're there!

Here's ours. Our Jeep says GUARDIAN on the front, we'll have an iKamper Skycamp and Batwing awning. Also we'll have a toddler with us. God help us.

Eric AKA Jeepsies
#OB14045
View attachment 74615
IMG_20181104_113417631_HDR.jpg Hi. Me & my Son(McCamper) are newbies here. WelWe be coming up on Friday for the weekend. 2 rented a cabin off-site. Looking forward to meeting OB members.IMG_20180726_135719355_HDR.jpg

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We weren't allowed in to camp for safety reasons. So went else where, a far bit away since most camp grounds close on 1 Nov. Supposedly we'll get a refund.

Reactions: ToyotaGirl76