End of the Oregon Trail Meet Up- West Linn, OR

• HTML tutorial

Interested in making this a potluck lunch?

• Total voters

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Love it, think here in Cyprus I will need to get something organised.
Only issue is it's an island and I'm the only member on it so I guess it will be me, the Mrs and the dog!
Still at least I'll enjoy the dogs company

Ps if this gets back to the Mrs I'm dead and Cyprus will have no members

Mottotaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

OK, it sounds like we all had a great time this past Sunday, checking out the rides, snacking a little and visiting. After decompressing yesterday, I thought that one individual went above and beyond to help me make this event a success. That would be Brandon, or @Mottotaco as he's known here. For his efforts in rallying the troops and making the day what it was, I would like to share one of my Challenge coins with him as thanks for the help and a job well done. Stop by sometime, Brandon, and bring that drone. I need to check that thing out!

View attachment 15325
Wow joel thank you very much! Ill stop by later today!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Looks like an awesome meet!
Who's blue 5th Gen 4runner is that? I'd love to know which James Baroud Tent and size that is.....
Guilty. Explorer Evolution. Just mounted it up. Arrived just after the first of the year so I've not had time to test it out yet. Working on that part. I have drafted a "First Impression" review for my blog and plan on posting that when I get some photos shot.... fire off any questions by private message. Cheers!

Reactions: TheAdventureIndex