Rank IV

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
First Name
Huey
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Hi Mike, there's a possibility I may not be able to make this trip. I will know for sure by early next week and update the group here. I know there were 1 or 2 of you that wanted to be on the waiting list, so just as soon as I find out, I'll update my RSVP. Thank you.

Mike-S

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Alameda, Ca
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Shaffer
Member #

Hi Mike, there's a possibility I may not be able to make this trip. I will know for sure by early next week and update the group here. I know there were 1 or 2 of you that wanted to be on the waiting list, so just as soon as I find out, I'll update my RSVP. Thank you.
ok thanks.

Reactions: OLgadgets

Norcalocal

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, ca
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Brodsky
I was planning to boondock/camp at Laurel lake on Saturday night after mountain biking Mammoth Mtn. Is this group planning to be at Laurel Lake on Saturday?

Jv Garcia

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Sad day. I will no longer be able to go on this trip. My Tacoma has the driveline shutters and won't be fixed until Monday. So there's one open spot.

OLgadgets

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
First Name
Huey
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Hey guys, looks like I'm not going to make this trip. Really did look forward to meeting all of you and will hopefully catch you on the next planned trip. Have a great time and be safe.