Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

Happy almost-spring from 2 Rivers Ranch Expeditions! Checking in on everyone interested joining us this summer for this event. Any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. We are really looking forward to meeting you all and hitting the trails and camping in some super scenic spots.

IMG_20200303_203533_233.jpg

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I, for one, can't wait!! Unfortunately, my sweet Co-pilot won't be with me except for in spirit. She would've loved it!

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

Working on the barn this week here at the ranch. Clearing it and cleaning it up for the first time in decades! We've got big plans for it eventually and little by little. Thinking of putting a door in the back for a view of the mountains, a kitchen galley on the side room, huge bar table, maps, tables, chairs, lights, firepit, etc.. Can't wait to make it into a great place to hangout and host our events. For this event this year I expect it to be fully cleared out-pressure washing the inside, and with a gravel floor. A place to escape the July sun. Maybe we'll have the potluck tables in there for the food for the first night? I'm not sure. We might want those on the upper field for all the views.

IMG_20200313_121439_440.jpg

20200313_144020.jpg

20200313_143803.jpg

20200313_144001.jpg

ChambersFamily

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Plains, OR, USA
First Name
Marshall
Last Name
Chambers
Member #

Are children welcome? We have 2 ( 12 and 4). Might be a silly question, but I hadn't seen anyone post about kids yet.

We're from the Portland area.

Hoping my husband can get a couple days off to join. Sounds like a great time!

-Courtney

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

We are very sad to announce that the July 4th Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch event is CANCELED. Something very personal happened and we will probably have to be traveling during this time to help a family member in need. We were so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend in the woods relaxing, seeing the sights, and exploring. We’ve been working on and planning this event since October last year!...we are extremely sad. I hope you all still get out and camp and have a good time, but if you come through Dayville, know that the town’s 4th of July festivities that we normally have are all canceled as well, like I’m sure most towns have done. Please stay tuned for future 2 Rivers Ranch group events, we always love hosting at our ranch and meeting you great folks and overlanding together.

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

We are very sad to announce that the July 4th Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch event is CANCELED. Something very personal happened and we will probably have to be traveling during this time to help a family member in need. We were so looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great weekend in the woods relaxing, seeing the sights, and exploring. We’ve been working on and planning this event since October last year!...we are extremely sad. I hope you all still get out and camp and have a good time, but if you come through Dayville, know that the town’s 4th of July festivities that we normally have are all canceled as well, like I’m sure most towns have done. Please stay tuned for future 2 Rivers Ranch group events, we always love hosting at our ranch and meeting you great folks and overlanding together.
So sorry to hear. Wishing you all the best & hopefully a future event will bring us all down there in the future.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Joe, I’m sad to hear the news.... not because I was anxiously awaiting the trip as much as the reason it’s canceled. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If you need anything (and I mean anything) just shoot me a message and I will see what I can do for you guys.

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

Joe, I’m sad to hear the news.... not because I was anxiously awaiting the trip as much as the reason it’s canceled. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If you need anything (and I mean anything) just shoot me a message and I will see what I can do for you guys.
I truly appreciate that my friend. We are just one big overlanding family. Looking forward to meeting you on the trail or at the ranch soon hopefully. We'll be in touch.

• Love
Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey Joe,
Just checking in to see how you are holding up... hope all is well on the home front.