Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Reno, NV USA
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Bass
Super bummed that I'm not able to participate in this trip - I have to drop because my wife's final semester exams got rescheduled to days in between the trip.
So another spot opened up.
Sorry to hear - @Dbass00 you are next on the waitlist please claim your spot
Checking with work and my family and will get back to you soon!

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Quick update on the waitlist as we are getting closer. We had a few changes so the current waitlist in order is:

- @Jejudd88
- @Jane and Sergio
- @Rids93

So if you are signed up and can't make it, change your mind or ... please let me know.

Looking forward
Armin

Dbass00

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Reno, NV USA
First Name
Darren
Last Name
Bass
Hey all any idea what time you will be at 565 Main St, Gerlach, NV 89412, USA on the 19th? I am coming from Reno and will meet you there. I will be early and not make anyone wait :)

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Hey all any idea what time you will be at 565 Main St, Gerlach, NV 89412, USA on the 19th? I am coming from Reno and will meet you there. I will be early and not make anyone wait :)
Darren, it is approx 5 hr drive. We leave at 7am and will stop for gas at the HWY exit. The plan is to have "late lunch" near Guru Road. So 12:30-1:30 is a good guess.

Reactions: Budman and Dbass00

Traveler III

San Ramon California
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Shafer
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
Darren, it is approx 5 hr drive. We leave at 7am and will stop for gas at the HWY exit. The plan is to have \"late lunch\" near Guru Road. So 12:30-1:30 is a good guess.
Great I will be there no later than noon! However if you are running late please keep me updated. Thank you!
Armin the rally point says
7:30

Traveler III

San Ramon California
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Shafer
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy Veteran
I was just reading it when you replied to Daren. So meet @7:00 leave promptly @7:30

A reminder make sure you know your rigs gas consumption. Cause as much as I love you my gas hog won’t want to share with you.

Rids93

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
Rid
Last Name
Sumarna
Member #

Quick update on the waitlist as we are getting closer. We had a few changes so the current waitlist in order is:

- @Jejudd88
- @Jane and Sergio
- @Rids93

So if you are signed up and can't make it, change your mind or ... please let me know.

Looking forward
Armin
Thanks for organizing this Armin. I can't push out my deadline for work so please give my spot to someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: TrailHawkGuy

OutbackInTheWild

Rank V

Advocate III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Vladimirs
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6VVP
Armin,
I regretfully saying that I cant make the trip.
Too many things happening at work and home.
Please give my spot to the ppl on the wait list

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Armin,
I regretfully saying that I cant make the trip.
Too many things happening at work and home.
Please give my spot to the ppl on the wait list
Thanks Vlad for letting me know.

The Waitlist is empty - if I overlooked anybody please RSVP and let me know

Fireskyte

Rank V

Advocate II

San Leandro, CA, USA
First Name
Rochelle
Last Name
Czajka
Member #

Last minute scratch. My Roomate may have “C” she drove back from Vegas a few days ago and the friend in the car tested positive Monday night late confirmed second test Tuesday am. My Roomate has a scratchy throat but tested negative last night. As a caution due to my second hand exposure I will be staying home waiting for Roomate to retest Friday afternoon . I want to keep the group safe… see you on the next trip

Reactions: Rids93

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Last minute scratch. My Roomate may have “C” she drove back from Vegas a few days ago and the friend in the car tested positive Monday night late confirmed second test Tuesday am. My Roomate has a scratchy throat but tested negative last night. As a caution due to my second hand exposure I will be staying home waiting for Roomate to retest Friday afternoon . I want to keep the group safe… see you on the next trip
Oh no - hope you and your roommate skirt this one.

There will be another trip in the future

Reactions: Budman

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Hey Ro, hope it is just a false alarm and thank you for being a great human and thinking about your other humans! - Fingers crossed no extra lines on your tests! ( ps hope the roomie is ok too!)

Fireskyte

Rank V

Advocate II

San Leandro, CA, USA
First Name
Rochelle
Last Name
Czajka
Member #

Hey Ro, hope it is just a false alarm and thank you for being a great human and thinking about your other humans! - Fingers crossed no extra lines on your tests! ( ps hope the roomie is ok too!)
So far all good, if she has a negative test on Friday I will be free. I’m hiding out. Honestly as soon as there was even a though protocols were put in place

Rids93

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
Rid
Last Name
Sumarna
Member #

You guys are going to have a great time. I will be in my cubicle wishing I was there!
Safe journey fellas.

Roger 2486

Rank V

Explorer I

Concord CA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Fielding
Member #

To all attending, have a great trip and safe travels. Sad to miss it and looking forward to the next one!