Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Can I ask what route your taking and what stops? IS there a basic track done? Asking as I am doing a "Pre Run" end of June week after July ish......

Thanks

Jim

PS Trona hot springs is unhealthy and should be avoided......

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Can I ask what route your taking and what stops? IS there a basic track done? Asking as I am doing a "Pre Run" end of June week after July ish......

Thanks

Jim

PS Trona hot springs is unhealthy and should be avoided......

Jim,

a GPX of the detail planned route is attached to the rally point. I hope this is what you are looking for.
Cheers
Armin

Reactions: Jim SoG

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Crew :
- please Notice that we changed the dates of this trip to 1 day later - we leave Thursday and return on Monday. However if you can't stay until Monday there is an option for you to travel home Sunday PM as well.
- we have a solid waitlist so if you have RSVP'd and need to change plans please let me know / update your RSVP so that somebody else can go. (we are simply limited by the campsite capacities so unfortunately we can't manage more rigs on this one :( )

Reactions: Budman

Teja

Rank IV

Traveler III

Fremont, Alameda County, California, United States
First Name
Teja
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6OOX
@TrailHawkGuy I was looking at the rally point details and just tried rsvp to the trip and got the @rjm’s spot I guess

I realized there are few folks ahead of me in the waiting list so I’ll drop off and you can assign the spot to @06tacodude. If there is a open spot when it’s my turn in waitlist, I’ll join then.

Apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: redquatquat

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
@TrailHawkGuy I was looking at the rally point details and just tried rsvp to the trip and got the @rjm’s spot I guess

I realized there are few folks ahead of me in the waiting list so I’ll drop off and you can assign the spot to @06tacodude. If there is a open spot when it’s my turn in waitlist, I’ll join then.

Apologies
@Teja I appreciate you playing by the rules - @alka this is your spot now please coordinate with @Teja to manage the RSVP switch

Reactions: alka

alka

Rank II

Enthusiast II

California, USA
First Name
Naveen
Last Name
Alka
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SSU
Super bummed that I'm not able to participate in this trip - I have to drop because my wife's final semester exams got rescheduled to days in between the trip.
So another spot opened up.

• Sad
Reactions: TrailHawkGuy

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Super bummed that I'm not able to participate in this trip - I have to drop because my wife's final semester exams got rescheduled to days in between the trip.
So another spot opened up.
Sorry to hear - @Dbass00 you are next on the waitlist please claim your spot