Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

W
Temps show different on different channels, may be warmer with just 10 % chance of rain lol Looking forward to good time no matter what. All ready to load up and go but the groceries to cook just put in fridge and load :)
Will be .25 miles south of Rally point on 904 per Atomicode. They are there and we are on the way

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Had a great time and met wonderful people and shared ideas. Pics posted on Rally Point for DFW Rally point LBJ Grasslands and here are some more taken by Dualsportsriders wife Amy. Looking forward to next meet up! :)

Attachments

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

Not happy that I missed it but the cruiser is looking pretty good so almost worth it. This week she’s getting all new bushings, rest lower control arms, front pan rod’s, and best of all a 42 gallon extended fuel tank so on the next trip I can make it out without stopping twelve times for gas lol. See everyone on the next one foresure.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Not happy that I missed it but the cruiser is looking pretty good so almost worth it. This week she’s getting all new bushings, rest lower control arms, front pan rod’s, and best of all a 42 gallon extended fuel tank so on the next trip I can make it out without stopping twelve times for gas lol. See everyone on the next one foresure.
Next one is Dec 6th! Check out Lauds new post above! He also has it on Facebook and another Rally point set up :)

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
How was the trip? Any pic’s?
We had 21 rigs show, most spent the weekend. The scavenger Hunt had good feedback. It took a little over 6 hours to complete.
The donations were much higher than expected!
We were able to provide the facility with 6714 pounds of food. (They have buying power)
I enjoyed watching the gift exchange. From the info I received, all had a really good time!

Reactions: Wilson123

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

How was the trip? Any pic’s?
Didn't take a lot of pics this time. But large turnout and great time at scavenger hunt and the white elephant gift exchange :) Just took a few pics. Wish we took our phones when we were all gathered by fire and of all the rigs. Will try to get more next time.

Attachments

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I am interested in attending one of your meet ups. Any special requirements to join?
No requirements. Just keep a watch for the Rally for Southwest DFW area :) We are always looking for new ideas also. Some of our Rally posts are linked to other ones that we might have used previously. Hopefully can come up with something for January after the holidays.

Reactions: Offroadnutz

Offroadnutz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Texas/Missouri
First Name
Steven
Last Name
M
Member #

No requirements. Just keep a watch for the Rally for Southwest DFW area :) We are always looking for new ideas also. Some of our Rally posts are linked to other ones that we might have used previously. Hopefully can come up with something for January after the holidays.
Thanks I'll keep an eye out.....