Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Nice pic. Weather nice this weekend. Hoping there will be plenty of spots on 16th as have about 5-6 rigs so far. Hopefully more by 16th. Will be nice turnout and meet up to camp and visit with others.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Ok all good even got the wife to come, looking forward to that. I think I’m going to try a teardrop trailer. One of my many dreams.
If you’re curious about teardrops or are just gonna go it, there is a large group of DFW folks on the tnttt.com tiny trailer forum.

Reactions: atomicode

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

That's great Temps. I hope it doesn't rain in the morning. Hate packing a wet tent. Way too lazy to want to fool with drying out at home.
Temps show different on different channels, may be warmer with just 10 % chance of rain lol Looking forward to good time no matter what. All ready to load up and go but the groceries to cook just put in fridge and load :)

Reactions: Dualsportrider

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Temps show different on different channels, may be warmer with just 10 % chance of rain lol Looking forward to good time no matter what. All ready to load up and go but the groceries to cook just put in fridge and load :)
Wish didn't have to work Saturday so we could get there earlier

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

I may not be able to come send my rig for some work and not sure if I’ll get it back in time. If I do I’ll bro g heading out but only for the day.