Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Anyone want to do a Denver/northern Colorado cars & coffee type meet up? It’s beautiful weather and the “rona” hates fresh air & strong UV rays as I’m told lol.
Its really easy to find out who might want to meet-up, just pick a date and place then put it out there to the members in your area. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Anyone want to do a Denver/northern Colorado cars & coffee type meet up? It’s beautiful weather and the “rona” hates fresh air & strong UV rays as I’m told lol.
Hi Kyle,

Feel free to organize a meet-up! And check the Rally Point page if you want just to join an existing event. I believe the next trip is scheduled for the end of July.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

My wife and I are in FoCo too. We’re 29, no kids yet. Looks like we have real similar vehicles. I’d be up for a trail run if you are. Maybe some other could join in too
Recently turned 31 no kids yet either lol. And yea id definitely be down to do something, unfortunately im on call this weekend so I cant really do a trail run but I would certainly be up for something this coming weekend. PM me and ill send you my contact details.

Last edited:

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey there, in Arvada with a 3rd gen tacoma. Been spending most of my time on Tacomaworld but would be down to hit some trails with non tacos :wink:
How's it going, fellow 3rd gen taco from foco I'd be down for a trail run possibly soon currently out of town but I'll be back Sunday 8/30 so we could plan something for the coming weeks if you're game

Reactions: Ldstruckn

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey there, in Arvada with a 3rd gen tacoma. Been spending most of my time on Tacomaworld but would be down to hit some trails with non tacos :wink:
We got a good variety here in Denver :smile: do you have any trail in particular in mind?

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

open to most anything. 4x4 TRD OR 2.5" lift but currently no under armor.
You should have the stock kids that are better than nothing! You won’t have any issue with that setup.

Iridium

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm SW Denver. Seems that it's been a few years since anyone posted on this thread.
Hi Miguel,

Welcome to the community! We have quite a large group that stays relatively active, but not always posting on the forums. I'm up in fort Collins but don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any help with anything! Hopefully we get to meet up sometime in the near future.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Hey everyone! Been in Denver for just over a year now and remembered I had an account from 2016 haha. Glad to be back and hope to meet some of the group soon. I was part of the Ohio group and still keep in touch with them to this day as they were some great people!

I posted on Expedition Portal about the Perseid Meteor Shower Meetup from August 11th -13th and have a spot I would like to go to. No luck on any comments though. Also unfortunately my wife will not be able to make the trip but would enjoy getting out into the mountains and seeing these showers as best as possible.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hey everyone! Been in Denver for just over a year now and remembered I had an account from 2016 haha. Glad to be back and hope to meet some of the group soon. I was part of the Ohio group and still keep in touch with them to this day as they were some great people!

I posted on Expedition Portal about the Perseid Meteor Shower Meetup from August 11th -13th and have a spot I would like to go to. No luck on any comments though. Also unfortunately my wife will not be able to make the trip but would enjoy getting out into the mountains and seeing these showers as best as possible.
Sounds like a great plan.

We've got a pretty active front range group, but admittedly most of the discussion occurs on telegram.

I had the opportunity to camp on the rim of one of the canyons in Utah during one of those exceptional meteor showers several years ago. It was surreal.

What area do you have in mind?

Reactions: Napolito

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

We've got a pretty active front range group, but admittedly most of the discussion occurs on telegram.

I had the opportunity to camp on the rim of one of the canyons in Utah during one of those exceptional meteor showers several years ago. It was surreal.

I have not heard of telegram and will have to check that out.

Wow that had to be an amazing view!

I am thinking of heading out to Lincoln Gulch just outside of Aspen or stay on the East side of Independence pass and go to Twin Lakes.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

I have not heard of telegram and will have to check that out.

Wow that had to be an amazing view!

I am thinking of heading out to Lincoln Gulch just outside of Aspen or stay on the East side of Independence pass and go to Twin Lakes.
Hopefully one of the guys that manage telegram discussions will come along and invite you.

I camped in a really great spot by the water's edge of twin lakes a few years ago. In hindsight, I'm not sure it was a legal location, however. I'm actually headed up in that direction to Buena Vista this weekend. I don't know if I can make it back as soon as your dates, however.

@TexasDavid should be in the area at that time might be interested. Keep us all posted nonetheless. Do you plan to create a rally point?