US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey everyone! Josh here in Denver! Been looking for a cool group of folks to explore Colorado's trails with. I drive a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.
Welcome, Josh! Watch this space for future Rally Points :smile:

ColoradoJosh

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Yang
Welcome, Josh! Watch this space for future Rally Points :smile:
Can't wait! Bummed I missed last weekend's trip. Swiss trail was the first I was planning on tackling in Colorado, but wasn't sure if it was closed off to Boulder locals due to COVID19. Good to know it is not. If there isn't a rally point this weekend, we may just head up by ourselves. How are the trail conditions?

Qaz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Qaz
Last Name
Mon
Member #

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Can't wait! Bummed I missed last weekend's trip. Swiss trail was the first I was planning on tackling in Colorado, but wasn't sure if it was closed off to Boulder locals due to COVID19. Good to know it is not. If there isn't a rally point this weekend, we may just head up by ourselves. How are the trail conditions?
Switzerland trail conditions were nice but, lots of hikers, joggers, mount.mountain bikers, not terribly bad though.

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

@Fortis Overland , would you like to address?
Yeah. I think now that things are opening up slowly again, we'll probably starting rolling in to regular monthly meetups, at a minimum. Much of the group coordinates trips outside of these monthly meetups on an app called Telegram, and @carlo_donz is the one who runs that. Stay on the look out for updates to our monthly meetups in this section of the forum: OB Members - Colorado

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Yeah. I think now that things are opening up slowly again, we'll probably starting rolling in to regular monthly meetups, at a minimum. Much of the group coordinates trips outside of these monthly meetups on an app called Telegram, and @carlo_donz is the one who runs that. Stay on the look out for updates to our monthly meetups in this section of the forum: OB Members - Colorado
@carlo_donz can you get @Jerry Quintana setup with Telegram? He's looking to join in on the trail rides you guys are going on in the near future. Thanks!

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Rio Sauce

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Denver, Co
First Name
Rio
Last Name
Villasenor
Member #

Hey all, I’m in Wheat Ridge, Denver. Rocking a Nissan Fronty. Looking to do a heap of trails and camping this summer. Would definitely be down for a meet up at some point!
Trying to get down to Cañon city this weekend, but it may be a little crowded. Will post pics if the place ends up being worth it!
Nice to meet you guys!

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey all, I’m in Wheat Ridge, Denver. Rocking a Nissan Fronty. Looking to do a heap of trails and camping this summer. Would definitely be down for a meet up at some point!
Trying to get down to Cañon city this weekend, but it may be a little crowded. Will post pics if the place ends up being worth it!
Nice to meet you guys!
Nice to meet you Rio! Keep an eye for upcoming events.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome! Where are you headed in Canon?

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

If anyone is interested in going out this weekend, we have a trip planned for Saturday and potentially Sunday. All details here, make sure to RSVP, thanks!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey y'all, i somehow missed this thread, My wife and I are in Fort Collins been here about a year now. OB for about 4 months, but I'd be more than happy to set up some meets and trail rides up north just waiting for more of the trails to open up. Up til now have been doing most events with the denver group.

Kyle Collins

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fort Collins, CO
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Hey y'all, i somehow missed this thread, My wife and I are in Fort Collins been here about a year now. OB for about 4 months, but I'd be more than happy to set up some meets and trail rides up north just waiting for more of the trails to open up. Up til now have been doing most events with the denver group.

My wife and I are in FoCo too. We’re 29, no kids yet. Looks like we have real similar vehicles. I’d be up for a trail run if you are. Maybe some other could join in too