Decked Truck Bed Storage System

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
This system was in a used truck I purchased and I went from excited the guy left it in for my purchase to frustrated and ready to put it at the end of the driveway for free.

-Felt cheap
- draws do not have a lot of room
-The draws do not glide well
-The lock out sometimes clicked but did not lock
-Draws did not open all the way.
-Took up to much room

Gave the thing away to a buddy.. He gave it back in a few months.

I ended trading it to a local electrician who took it out of his truck and its sitting at his shop.

Total garbage.

—————————

Hey Now!

I feel like you must have had an older version. I got mine new a few months ago and have no issues. Yes the drawers do not open all the way but i knew that before i purchased, i just put d box towards the back with items i dont use that often. I honestly dont know how i lived with out the system. We use to have to strap down 4 separate action packers, such a headache.

Truck vault looks nice but i could not justify the price. Just my .02

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Kriscourtz

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle
Member #

Have installed in my 2016 Ram/AEV Prospector - it's an awesome system, combined with Leitner racks to make a kickass combo system. Fly fishing, guns and general gear in the Decked, ARB extras and tools in the gear boxes in Leitner boxes. Living in rainy PNW, it's a good system so far. Was easy(ish) to install and has been low-maintenance so far.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Scout

Contributor III

For Raul and Kriscourtz.
I have the Leitner system in my 2011 Tacoma short bed. The rear post mounts for my system mount directly to the truck bed bolts in the rear of the bed. Was this the same with yours and did you have to modify it in order to allow the deck system to be installed? Thanks!1509300052147-152128549.jpg

The Lone Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Willie
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

For Raul and Kriscourtz.
I have the Leitner system in my 2011 Tacoma short bed. The rear post mounts for my system mount directly to the truck bed bolts in the rear of the bed. Was this the same with yours and did you have to modify it in order to allow the deck system to be installed? Thanks!View attachment 38343
Nope. No modifications are needed.
I have the Leitner system and the decked plus a large Dometic unit. Everything was easy to install.
On this picture you can see my 8 years old girl bolting the slider to the decked system.

Attachments