Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
FYI Wild Rose is open, I just drove through it Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

It was epic. Three days and hundreds of miles around the park. Weather was great. I have 30 gigs of video I need to edit now. Been so busy with work, no time to edit. Pics and videos will be posted later.
Sounds like me after out recent trip. Had to get caught up on everything around the house and work before I could go through all my photos. Can't way to see your images.

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

Cool pics. That first one looks familiar. How did you like that spot?

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

Cool pics. That first one looks familiar. How did you like that spot?
It was cool. We ended up moving the rig up the hillside to the flat/level concrete slab. The sunset pic was taken from there while sipping a cold one sitting in a chair. Thanks for the intel, it was a great spot. All three camp spots were awesome. We hit a home run each time.

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

It was cool. We ended up moving the rig up the hillside to the flat/level concrete slab. The sunset pic was taken from there while sipping a cold one sitting in a chair. Thanks for the intel, it was a great spot. All three camp spots were awesome. We hit a home run each time.
Yep, that slab is pretty handy. We thought about it but it would have kind of been a pain to get the trailer backed up into that spot.