Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I'll be there. I'll share the fees too. Probably want to coordinate on the food so we don't end up with 300 tortillas! LOL.
I think about 40 or so tortillas were actually consumed on this last trip. lol
We'll get a food list made up and I'll post it in the details section of the rally point. Fajitas, in my opinion, are the easiest to make for a large group of hungry overlanders. We could do pork one night and beef the next. Of course the mornings are for bacon and egg tacos.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

So I was looking at the web site. Hoping I saw wrong but is that camp site limited to 3 vehicles and no campfire?

Also looking like I'm going to be in. Rescheduled mSunday! For saturday and submitted a request to not work that sunday!
We have had more than 3 there before and have always had a fire. They have old wheels to make a fire in. We could reserve the couple of sites next to it as well. All the sites right there are available right now so I can pay for the large site if one or two others want to reserve the ones next to it.

Superbad

Rank 0

Traveler I

DFW, TX
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Eddington
Member #

We have had more than 3 there before and have always had a fire. They have old wheels to make a fire in. We could reserve the couple of sites next to it as well. All the sites right there are available right now so I can pay for the large site if one or two others want to reserve the ones next to it.
Maybe the sites not up to date? Just wanted to check, I've never been there so didnt know. I could look into grabbing another site near it.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Maybe the sites not up to date? Just wanted to check, I've never been there so didnt know. I could look into grabbing another site near it.
@Tex.Proud will be getting there around noon or 1 and he is going to grab the site next to it and the next person there can grab the site next to it. There is dispersed camping throughout the forest too for free but I like a bathroom.