Cool new shower enclosure - anyone seen these in the U.S. yet?

• HTML tutorial

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Maybe similar but not identical, I'm sure there are a few like this, I guess what I like about it is the height adjustability with straps, and the simplicity with which it mounts to the vehicle.

It looks quick and easy to deploy and put away, like ASPW says, "zero hassle factor".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: SC_4Runner

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

In the Army we would set up an Australian Shower out in the field for my platoon. With multiple people using the shower each day , we always had a pallet as a flooring platform to keep you off the wet and muddy ground. Just wondering what people use as flooring to avoid that problem with field showers.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
In the Army we would set up an Australian Shower out in the field for my platoon. With multiple people using the shower each day , we always had a pallet as a flooring platform to keep you off the wet and muddy ground. Just wondering what people use as flooring to avoid that problem with field showers.

In my current enclosure, it has a thin vinyl floor that really doesn't do the job well.

I went to home depot and picked up stuff similar to this...
shower_floor.jpg

...cut one of the squares to size by sort of rounding the corners and it works well.
It also fits inside the same bag as the shower enclosure.
I have extras too!

It keeps the feet out of mud or the dirt and it dries super quick.

Dan.

Reactions: vegasjeepguy

FJ81

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
Member #

It took me till the middle of page two to realize you guys were referring to Andrew when you put ASPW LOL. I was like, damn, I have to get up to date with the internet lingo...

Slick setup, but as many have mentioned, if you have the rtt you already have a great may to make a shower/potty/privacy room.