Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Hi everyone, I will be sitting in Tim Hortons section of the building which also houses Wendy’s. I will have my green Overbound T shirt. I look forward to meeting and hanging out, the donuts and coffee are on me! Merry Christmas Amanda

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

Sorry Amanda, I just saw this, looks like you made the location Atlantic Canada instead of Central so it wouldn't target anyone in Ontario. Recommend posting into one of these threads in the Central Canada subforum:

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Dear Migu,

whoops that explained the lack of response, I am visiting my Dad in Oshawa and wanted to meet up with members for Xmas before i head west to seattle to collect my camper in Jan. Wishing you a merry Christmas and hopefully i can attend a meet up in Mar when I return to Oshawa. I am semi retired and spending 6 months in North America overlanding and 6 months in Europe. Amanda

Reactions: Migu

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

That sounds like an awesome life! Definitely post in the Ontario roll call thread to introduce yourself and also for next meetup idea.

Merry Christmas!

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Thanks will keep in touch and hope to meet you one day, i will be bringing my camper back to Oshawa late Feb/early Mar.

Reactions: Migu