Pathfinder III

Mustang, Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cleveland
Service Branch
USAF
Took a nice trip from Oklahoma out to the Kiowa National Grasslands near Mills Canyon NM. Not much for campgrounds, I found great spot on a forestry road that allowed epic views of the canyons below. I took the opportunity to shoot some nightlapse photography and was rewarded for my efforts.

Attachments

Nick Malette

Rank V

Enthusiast III

New Mexico, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Malette
Member #

Took a nice trip from Oklahoma out to the Kiowa National Grasslands near Mills Canyon NM. Not much for campgrounds, I found great spot on a forestry road that allowed epic views of the canyons below. I took the opportunity to shoot some nightlapse photography and was rewarded for my efforts.
Mills Canyon is great! I went last fall, if you go down into the canyon the road degrades a bit but nothing the Tundra couldn't handle. Only dispersed camping spots down there but found a spot with a number of cottonwoods

PXL_20221111_211226350.jpg

Mike_497315

Rank II

Pathfinder III

Mustang, Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cleveland
Service Branch
USAF
Mills Canyon is great! I went last fall, if you go down into the canyon the road degrades a bit but nothing the Tundra couldn't handle. Only dispersed camping spots down there but found a spot with a number of cottonwoods

View attachment 266303
Yeah we had driven down there just to look around, very nice, killer views. Where we camped was actually further south off of K87B, had a large fire ring, plenty of space for your thoughts.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
we've found a beautiful camp...down near the Southwestern corner of Yunnan...near the Myanmar and Loas borders...crystal clear well water that has been used by locals for 2700 years.
View attachment 266521
Can imagine that is a nice and interesting camp. Thanks for sharing. Have a great time there.