Rank III

Pathfinder III

Pearl, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hennessy
Member #

Took some serious trail crawling and acquired some pinstripes to get here, but it sure was nice.
After midnight a whole line a T-Storms came over for hours. Was surreal to watch and be a part of.

Mackinaw Forest East of Good Heart, MI
July 2, 2021

About 90 minutes trail drive West of Lake Shelldrake

Newberry Compartment - Michigan State Forest Land
July 4, 2021

Southwest of Kalkaska, MI along the Boardman River

Traverse City Compartment - Michigan State Forest Land
Nov 6, 2021

Glacial Hills Natural Area (No Camping, just MTB riding)
West of Bellaire, MI
Nov 7, 2021

my buddy just got rid of his '99 foreRunner for a '21 Tacoma TRD Pro. I am rather jealous.

Reactions: NCFireGuy

Jk.Overland

Rank III

Pathfinder III

First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hennessy
Member #

We were at Awenda on Georgian Bay in Ontario for 4 days last week. It was only an hour and a half away so we decided to take both my Cherokee and Comanche. It's the first time we've taken two vehicles. I towed our trailer with the XJ and my wife had the bikes in the back of the MJ. It rained for all but one day which has pretty much been the routine for this summer.

View attachment 211631View attachment 211632
My biggest regret in my car ownership life was letting go of my 2001 Jeep Cherokee. I loved that thing! 6-speed, 4wd, 4 door, inline 6. Best vehicle ever.

Jk.Overland

Rank III

Pathfinder III

First Name
Joe
Last Name
Hennessy
Member #

I almost built my ram out like this but I decided to go down to a Jeep JK for the smaller wheel base.
I would love to go JK but the RAM was paid for and the Boss(Wife) likes to overpack....
I was changing jobs and a big truck wasn’t needed anymore so I was able to conics my boss it was a smart move. Ha

Reactions: NCFireGuy