Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

A quick, simple, solo overnight outside Red Feather Lakes in Northern CO while my girl was out of town.
View attachment 112602
Go up there quite a bit. Live in Loveland raised in wellington so for a quick get away its nice to only be 45 min to an hour there. Run around there more in the winter for less people but its a cool area!

Reactions: Roam Bearded

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

Camp scenes from early this past January. Two and half months into what turned into an eight month adventure, having been from Maine to Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, and the Smokies, I spent a full week where these images were taken before slow-traveling through Texas to the Borderlands, where I spent seventeen weeks.

View attachment 107484
Just after arriving on Padre. You can barely see my bike around the front of the van. I had it out to scout further down the beach before choosing a place to set up.

View attachment 107485
Sunrise on the Gulf of Mexico from Padre. Beautiful view and sounds to wake up to in the rooftop tent.
Windy, salty, humid, and messes with your gear. Was so humid a couple days my awning would drip constantly though there had been no rain.

View attachment 107483
Dawn on my full set up but for chairs and table, which are usually centered out front just under awning's edge.
The steady breeze from the Gulf felt wonderful and kept the awning billowed.
Love the setup!

Reactions: Road