Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Did you travel through Bosnia as well or are you able to go directly from Croatia into Montenegro along the coast?
We went from Belgium to Germany , Austria, Hungary, serbia then into Montenegro, Croatia hopped into bosnia, back to Croatia, slovenia, Austria, Germany and back into Belgium .
Don't have to go through bosnia to go from Montenegro to Kroatia

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
We went from Belgium to Germany , Austria, Hungary, serbia then into Montenegro, Croatia hopped into bosnia, back to Croatia, slovenia, Austria, Germany and back into Belgium .
Don't have to go through bosnia to go from Montenegro to Kroatia
Wow, that's quite a trip! :grinning:

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

We camped at the annual vintage auto races at Mosport this past weekend. It was hardly an adventure but it was the 50th anniversary of when I towed my Dad's camper there for my first time. I was 16 and only had my licence for 2 months. I went to the CanAm race at Mosport in June of 1969 and within a month and a half I towed it to the CanAm races at Mt. Tremblant & Watkins Glen.

We parked fairly close to the track but managed to get a spot back in the woods for hanging out.

Back then I towed a "NOMAD". Has anyone seen one of those lately? lol

Last edited:

Risky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gladstone Central QLD, Australia
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Hess
Member #

This is my set up for when I go fishing. This is at Lake Cania in Central Queensland
This was my last trip with Cameron OB18051.

Attachments

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

This is my set up for when I go fishing. This is at Lake Cania in Central Queensland
This was my last trip with Cameron OB18051.
The base for your rooftop tent is an interesting concept and something that I have been thinking about. Does it feel stable when you are in the tent?