Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

jimbofoxman

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Oshtemo Township, MI, USA
Member #

My dad, sister and niece are in town from Arizona for a month. My niece has never camped......tent, trailer, or otherwise and probably never will at least while living with her parents. So I asked my daughters if they'd wanna do a camp out in the back yard with my niece. Up went the Clam gazebo and my tent in the truck. Got a campfire going, roasted some hot dogs, marshmallows, made pies in the pie iron. Wind was crazy that night.....pushed the clam roof in twice and the side once. We ended up doing breakfast in the house as it rained overnight and was still a little wet (hey the house/kitchen were right there anyway). Niece made it the whole night and seemed to enjoy it. Girls have camped quite a few times growing up. Sister a few times with the girl scouts and god knows how many times my father has in his 50+ yrs doing stuff with the scouts and his years of hiking at Philmont Scout Ranch. Successful Friday camp night.........even if it wasn't in the mountains, by a stream, in a forest, etc.

Photo Jun 14, 6 55 52 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 14, 8 31 36 PM.jpg

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Did you travel through Bosnia as well or are you able to go directly from Croatia into Montenegro along the coast?
We went from Belgium to Germany , Austria, Hungary, serbia then into Montenegro, Croatia hopped into bosnia, back to Croatia, slovenia, Austria, Germany and back into Belgium .
Don't have to go through bosnia to go from Montenegro to Kroatia

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
We went from Belgium to Germany , Austria, Hungary, serbia then into Montenegro, Croatia hopped into bosnia, back to Croatia, slovenia, Austria, Germany and back into Belgium .
Don't have to go through bosnia to go from Montenegro to Kroatia
Wow, that's quite a trip! :grinning:

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

We camped at the annual vintage auto races at Mosport this past weekend. It was hardly an adventure but it was the 50th anniversary of when I towed my Dad's camper there for my first time. I was 16 and only had my licence for 2 months. I went to the CanAm race at Mosport in June of 1969 and within a month and a half I towed it to the CanAm races at Mt. Tremblant & Watkins Glen.

We parked fairly close to the track but managed to get a spot back in the woods for hanging out.

Back then I towed a "NOMAD". Has anyone seen one of those lately? lol

Last edited:

Risky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gladstone Central QLD, Australia
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Hess
Member #

This is my set up for when I go fishing. This is at Lake Cania in Central Queensland
This was my last trip with Cameron OB18051.

Attachments

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

This is my set up for when I go fishing. This is at Lake Cania in Central Queensland
This was my last trip with Cameron OB18051.
The base for your rooftop tent is an interesting concept and something that I have been thinking about. Does it feel stable when you are in the tent?