Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Thanks!

Here is one of the back open. Don't have any sleeping area pics I can find, just normally don't take pictures inside. But, the inside is really just a regular queen mattress plus some cabinetry over the feet along with lighting and your typical charging and power ports. I will probably be probably pulling the stove/oven as the oven rarely gets used and I want more storage space.View attachment 97843
Looks like a really nice set up. What kind of stove/oven is that anyway?

Reactions: HuddExpo

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Huelsman
End of the world?
Yes it was. Even saw some deer, elk herds and a black bear on my way out. Wasn’t fun setting everything up in the dark first time out with new camper and a dog who had never camped before along with pretty windy conditions, but at that point I didn’t want to drive 1.5hr back out.

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

Yes it was. Even saw some deer, elk herds and a black bear on my way out. Wasn’t fun setting everything up in the dark first time out with new camper and a dog who had never camped before along with pretty windy conditions, but at that point I didn’t want to drive 1.5hr back out.
That location is well worth the drive.

Reactions: Nickzero

HuddExpo

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado Springs, CO
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0PSF
Looks like a really nice set up. What kind of stove/oven is that anyway?
Thanks!

Its a Wedgewood Vision 17" Range stove/oven combo. Used often in RV's. Honestly, I hardly ever bake with it so I am pulling it out to gain the storage space and I will just use an Everest.