gritt

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Buford, GA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
R
I would love some info on how you created those side covers for your bed cap. I run a cap on my truck and haven't come up with quite as efficient solution as what you have there.

SugarFreeShooter

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Powell, OH, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name

Ham Callsign
KE8PRJ
I would love some info on how you created those side covers for your bed cap. I run a cap on my truck and haven't come up with quite as efficient solution as what you have there.
I cut the shapes out of a canvas tarp from Harbor Freight, and sewed velcro strips along the top. Matching velcro is glued to the inside of my tonneau cover. The flaps are cut to droop partway down the fender, and can be hooked to the fender with bungies tied into the grommets. i still need to design proper back flap to keep wind and rain out though. I have something made from the leftover tarp, but it's not ideal.PSX_20220120_170804.jpg

Desert Runner

Rank VII

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I cut the shapes out of a canvas tarp from Harbor Freight, and sewed velcro strips along the top. Matching velcro is glued to the inside of my tonneau cover. The flaps are cut to droop partway down the fender, and can be hooked to the fender with bungies tied into the grommets. i still need to design proper back flap to keep wind and rain out though. I have something made from the leftover tarp, but it's not ideal.View attachment 221533
I dig the oversize OB rear window sticker in the back pickup's window. On another note, just the right amount of snow,........enough to appreciate it, but not enough to get stuck in it .:blush:

Conner Hunt

Rank VI
Expedition
Adventure

Builder II

Yuma Arizona
First Name
Conner
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Spent four days out at Parker with the Maverick shooting for our race team at the Parker 425.

Wasn’t bad at all living out of it with my girlfriend, little crammed but now considering buying a RTT I can interchange between this truck and the Silverado to help create a little more room.

I also included my personal favorite picture that I got from the race.

Attachments