Rank II

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Kinsella
A few here from WI, GA and FL.
Kinda wanna guess which pic was which state...
1st WI, 2nd FL, 3 GA, 4 My guess is GA but could be FL?

Regardless great sites and pictures!
Dead on except number 4, it was also northern Wisconsin. Lots of good memories and kinda bummed I had not taken more pictures along the way.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Dead on except number 4, it was also northern Wisconsin. Lots of good memories and kinda bummed I had not taken more pictures along the way.
Haha I knew that one would be a wildcard. The other 3 were pretty easy to distinguish based on terrain and flora.

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Went out with my old man to do some hunting this year in central Idaho. I gotta say compairing the rtt to a big wall tent. Setup is much easier, and faster in the rtt. The temps that weekend dipped around 27 degrees. He had a fireplace to stoke, I had my buddy heater running, and I stayed toasty warm. My brother was lucky that weekend and harvested opening day, I was fortunate enough to tag out the following weekend.

Attachments

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

Went out with my old man to do some hunting this year in central Idaho. I gotta say compairing the rtt to a big wall tent. Setup is much easier, and faster in the rtt. The temps that weekend dipped around 27 degrees. He had a fireplace to stoke, I had my buddy heater running, and I stayed toasty warm. My brother was lucky that weekend and harvested opening day, I was fortunate enough to tag out the following weekend.
Love that cabin tent with the stove pipe smoking.

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Love that cabin tent with the stove pipe smoking.
My old man sure does enjoy it, but he did get a bit envious about how simple and quick setup is on my rtt. He also had to stoke the fire every 2 hrs or so where as I had my mr buddy keeping my tent warm.

Reactions: Brewbud