Enthusiast III

Murrieta, CA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Stokes
Member #

Wicked looking rig mate!
2 quick questions, whats the orange led light bar sitting above your winch? And secondly, whats the push bike in the background?
Cheers :)
The light above the winch is a 20" lightbar by Heretic Studio. 20

The bike in the background is a YT Decoy Shred e-MTB.

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
Roamerland 2021 - quick synopsis:

Great kudos to Shane Stauffer and the RVs of America team on their inauguration Roamerland event, held just outside Panguitch, UT. 6 days of overlanding and related training, awesome adventures, new friends and lifetime memories. Janet and I have "overlanded" for years (we always called it camping, but whatever), but as time takes its toll on our corporeal existence we find strapping on the skis for a nine mile uphill to a frozen lake on Friday after work out of our reach, and dang, but that ground be hard on our aging bones....So, we bit the bullet and got one o' them overlanding trailers. So glad we did, as it keeps us in the game for a whole range of activities. Here's a couple of pics and a video (yours truly at Toquerville Falls, just one of the numerous adventures in the crux of Zion, Bryce, Grand Staircase and Cedar Breaks).
Roamerland 2021.JPGToquerville Falls.JPG
View attachment Derek at Toquerville Falls 1.MOV