Camp Photos!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Western

Rank I

Member I

Johns Creek, GA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

Our latest expedition camping out to Clayton, GA. Found out an air mattress, when combined with my drawer system and platform, puts me waaaay too close to my Outbacks ceiling . Had I been scared by something in the middle of the night I would have had a serious collision with my roof LOL. Going to try a slightly set-up next time to give me a bit more room

Attachments

Lanlubber

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Our latest expedition camping out to Clayton, GA. Found out an air mattress, when combined with my drawer system and platform, puts me waaaay too close to my Outbacks ceiling . Had I been scared by something in the middle of the night I would have had a serious collision with my roof LOL. Going to try a slightly set-up next time to give me a bit more room
Yup, that's a little tight, I could never get in there with my 250 # of blubber.

Reactions: 4Wheelexplorer

Desert Runner

Rank VI

Experimenter I

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Alabama Hills, Lone Pine CA 2021
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having your driving lights and your fog lights on the same mounting plane, do you notice a reduction in efficiency over driving lights mounted higher like in my avatar (radiator level)? I use a HELLA 500 amber (50 watt), to reduce glare in substandard conditions. So far I have been happy with them. Both for price and performance. PIAA and even higher priced units were out of my price range for how often they would be utilized,......aka......rural highway safety, over low speed night trail running.
Instagram: @ Desertrunner_LV
OBLogo-Gold_Outlined_100x.png

Attachments