Camp Photos!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

LostWK2end

Rank I
OB1

Traveler III

Santa Clara, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

US West Region Member Rep

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6BKH
Is shelter cove further up on Usal Road? We just usually go to Usal and stay there.
Yes. Coming in when you cross the bridge and make the hard left, if you were to go straight it’s about 30ish dirt miles drive towards Shelter cove area. You have to take some streets at the end to get to Shelter cove and the lighthouse though. Fun drive and pretty easy, but occasionally tight spots with fallen trees for trailers

Reactions: LostWK2end

LostWK2end

Rank I
OB1

Traveler III

Santa Clara, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Is shelter cove further up on Usal Road? We just usually go to Usal and stay there.
Yes. Coming in when you cross the bridge and make the hard left, if you were to go straight it’s about 30ish dirt miles drive towards Shelter cove area. You have to take some streets at the end to get to Shelter cove and the lighthouse though. Fun drive and pretty easy, but occasionally tight spots with fallen trees for trailers
I will have to check it out next time. Ya, I’m still getting use to towing the trailer. Sometimes I forget it’s back there.

Reactions: PapaDave

Lanlubber

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Usal Beach CA, headed out purposely during a storm and no one was there for most of the weekend. :)

View attachment 184931View attachment 184932View attachment 184933
I absolutely love this RIG; from the first Prototype Pull Kitchen to the finished product ready to order, the KB voodoo modular rack and pull out tray and lets not forget the genius pulley system in the back yard for easy removal. I based my Ram build off this example. I added the softopper, and I will be picking up KB's Modular Rack for the Softopper. Now when I add a Pull kitchen the build will be complete.

the kraken

Rank I
OB1

Member I

39617 Horus Avenue, North Branch, Minnesota 55056, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Suckow
Member #