Rank V

Pathfinder III

Nixa, MO, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Gandy
Member #

That’s an awesome place. I fished along there in 2019. Also visited my old pal Square Top mountain.

That’s a great place to be. I visited my old pal Square Top mountain again in 2019.
View attachment 180927View attachment 180928
Beautiful pics. That's it and almost exactly where we were. With the California wildfires, it was very smoky.08B5A59A-9D44-44F4-B79B-45325E23FF8C.JPG

RangerBill

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA
Member #

How do you like that T4 tent? How cold have you had it in?? I’m looking forward something I can use in the snow and I keep leaning towards that tent.
@CMFB4x4, I love it so far! For a solo traveler like me the T4 is pretty big, but I'm 6' 6" tall, so it gives me plenty of room to stand up and spread out. Morning temperatures on my trip were into the low 20s. As large as it is and with the mesh ceiling, the tent doesn't retain much heat, but that didn't bother me. The extra room inside was great for the cold evenings since fires weren't allowed while I was on the road. I had plenty of room to set up a chair, table, bluetooth speaker, and solar lamp inside for comfortable nighttime reading.