Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Hey everyone! Thanks again to all those that went. It was a great day. I feel very honored to be a part of such an awesome community.
Here is a link to the pics I took on the trip, all 204 of them! You are bound to find one of your Rig that you like

I have two folders in there, one is high, full resolution. The other is a lower Web resolution that is great for Phones, Instagram, and Facebook. Enjoy!!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KiWVjB6NSSbDqBNeXj61OMw4l694DVoB?usp=sharing

if you do share to Instagram, credit @Trucky_McTruckface. Thanks!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey everyone! Thanks again to all those that went. It was a great day. I feel very honored to be a part of such an awesome community.
Here is a link to the pics I took on the trip, all 204 of them! You are bound to find one of your Rig that you like

I have two folders in there, one is high, full resolution. The other is a lower Web resolution that is great for Phones, Instagram, and Facebook. Enjoy!!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KiWVjB6NSSbDqBNeXj61OMw4l694DVoB?usp=sharing

if you do share to Instagram, credit @Trucky_McTruckface. Thanks!
Thank you @FrankRoams and everyone for a great day. When we ( myself Mike and Mimi) left to trail back to BB, we found a full size Chevy pick up buried in sand off the trail. In true OB fashion we strapped to Mike's Jeep and had them out there quickly, they were very happy to be out! I hope to see everyone at the next meet up.