SOLD Brand New Pelican 1620 Case w/Foam - $190 Maine (free delivery possible)

• HTML tutorial

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

SOLD - Prepping for the next big trip and realize I don't need my new Pelican 1620 Case and am going for two 1600 cases instead. So, the 1620 is up for sale. $190 + shipping, US only.

Free delivery possible IF you are close to my travel plans. I'm leaving the coast of Maine this weekend, headed to Buffalo NY to drop off some gear, then to WI, OH, OK, TX, and back to the east coast. If interested, PM your general location and I'll let you know if I'm going to be near. You buy lunch, dinner, or a beer and I'll go a bit more out of my way ;)

I've never even used this case. Has a travel handle and roller wheels, handles on each end and in the front, stainless steel lock holes, all foam completely unused, and is all very clean and in brand new condition.

Here are the details and current Amazon price: http://amzn.to/2vtULy6
Here's the B&H page on the same case: https://bhpho.to/2uxlCrq
Davis Instruments is selling the same case for a whopping $390.00

Interior Dims: 21.48 x 16.42 x 12.54
Exterior Dims: 24.64 x 19.39 x 13.78

Case closed (yes, both military trailers in the background ARE for sale):

IMG_9896.JPG

IMG_9897.JPG

IMG_9898.JPG

Handle up:
IMG_9899.JPG

IMG_9900.JPG

Handle down:
IMG_9901.JPG

All foam new, never used:
IMG_9902.JPG

Four pluckable foam, one solid foam bottom, eggcrate foam in the top:
IMG_9903.JPG

IMG_9905.JPG

Automatic Pressure Valve (these were developed for flying and high elevation):
IMG_9906.JPG

Foam is removable from the top. Seven mounting points for the Pelican Lid Organizer (terrible pic on Amazon). I love the lid organizers and use them with great success on three of my Pelican cases (not included with this case at this price, but add $43 and I'll include a brand new one):
IMG_9907.JPG

Comparison photo. From the top is a 1510, two 1600s, and the 1620 that is for sale:
IMG_9909.JPG

Brand new, $190+shipping, free delivery possible if on my way west (w/50% deposit). Paypal is preferred.

PM with a note of interest. If interested in either or both of the trailers, please PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited: