Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Did you get any notification of shipment or receive yours yet. I bought one from them too and haven't heard anything since the initial order.
No I haven't heard anything.
I need to call them...

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Update-

I sent them an email a couple of days ago and got a return phone call yesterday. Unfortunately I was unable to answer it but he left me a voicemail. Basically he said that the product is coming from South Africa and should have shipped. He was hoping to get it to the US any day now. Once received it has to go through customs which should take a couple of days and then it would be shipped to us which he said should only take about 2 days.

Short answer I am estimating to perhaps receive it by the end of next week??

Reactions: emulous74

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Update-

I sent them an email a couple of days ago and got a return phone call yesterday. Unfortunately I was unable to answer it but he left me a voicemail. Basically he said that the product is coming from South Africa and should have shipped. He was hoping to get it to the US any day now. Once received it has to go through customs which should take a couple of days and then it would be shipped to us which he said should only take about 2 days.

Short answer I am estimating to perhaps receive it by the end of next week??

Another update...

I had not received any communication so I decided to try and contact Nick. Actually I just decided to bug the shit out of him until he responded. (Keeping over $500 of my money for almost two months is NOT a way to do business).

Anyway I just received an email with a tracking number and should have it on Friday.