Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corpus Christi TEXAS
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strasheim
Member #

Always looking for deals. I've always found something each year I could not live without. Warn Winch, ARB Fridge and JW Speaker fog lights. Looking forward to this year's purchases.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I'm looking for the following in case anyone finds any good deals on these:

Collapsible dishwashing station
Headlamps with balanced battery
Goal Zero power solution
Genesis Dual Battery
MaxTrax Mount <~~ I'm at a loss here as I have no room on the roof rack for them because my tent takes it all up
Rotopax for fuel
Rotopax for water
Rotopax mounts
Collapsible table
Seaparret Rescue Camp 25 toilet
MSR Guardian water purification system
MSR 4 person dish set
Sea to Summit utensils
Camp shower
Hanging lanterns
Hestra gloves
Kuhl Raincoat

Yes, I'm going on a shopping spree...

Reactions: sabjku

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I know REI has a separate thread with critiques about them, but if you’re interested in apparel, and are OK to shop at REI, they’re running their annual sale now. I did see KUHL jackets on sale there:

https://www.rei.com/h/deals
REI Member here. 20% off is great at REI if you looking for Tepui RTT, Goal Zero and ARB fridge. :)

REI also have Helinox chair. I got one for 20% off.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabjku and PB&Me

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

If you shop on Amazon use the Honey extension. You can track items and it will send you a email when the price drops. I missed getting BFGoodrich AT tires they dropped 100$ per tire for a few hours.

Flamewave

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakdale, CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Matusiak
Member #

Since every rig should have a flashlight or twelve, andrew-amanda.com has a 25% off coupon code good until the 23rd. aa4blackfriday2018

PB&Me

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Merges
Member #

www.diodedynamics.com is offering 20% your complete order, very high quality bulbs and they have an easy to use vehicle lookup to find the right bulbs for your vehicle. Use Code BLACKFRIDAY
www.backcountry.com is having up to 30% off sale on a lot of items, and they have a code: TAKE20November for 20% off one regular price item, as well as TAKE25ARC for 25% off one Arc'Teryx item.
www.vsslgear.com is offering 20% everything with code: BFBlackOps20, their outdoor utility tools are innovative and very nice quality.
589fab.com is offering 15% off all their Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado parts on Black Friday, and will be having up to 50% flash sales throughout the day, hopefully including their Rough Country items.
www.elementfire.com 15% off everything, use code HelpCA2018 for these really innovative fire extinguishers that are perfect for camping, vehicles, and where traditional extinguishers don't fit or weigh to much. Check these out, you won't be disappointed. They are also donating $5 from every sale to CA Fire relief fund.
www.8020.net sent out an email that they will be having a Cyber Monday sale on the 26th. Their tag line is the industrial erector set. My Xventure XV-2 came with an 80/20 rack, it's a lot better than I thought it would be.
www.ragofabrication.com Use code: BAJA10 to get 10% off Baja Designs Lights, they are also having a great sale on their Modular Storage Panels, deals for bottle openers, pair of rock light mounts, and a pair of quick fists mounts that come with a t-shirt and ornament. Their fabrication is awesome and a lot of their stuff is stainless steel, quite impressive.
Thanks for this! Just did all my Xmas shopping ... :sunglasses:

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gini
Member #

IMG_0280.JPG
Baja Designs has rebates, + 10% off with code “BDForums”. They are not mutually exclusive.

SSO has 15% off all their fabricated products.

4 wheel parts has 20% off Smittybilt products.

CBI has 10% off various items.