Big river side of Mississippi folk here?

• HTML tutorial

jg45

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bartlett, TN
First Name
John
Last Name
Gilmer
Member #

I'm in Bartlett. Usually go over to the Arkansas Ozarks for OL type activities.

Reactions: Stickman

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Okay everyone, When do we leave? LBL is a day trip from Memphis area. They have camping anyway you want it, if you want to stay.

If someone plans it, we (Stickman & The Witness) will come.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Never been to Ozarks. I'm game. Going to Hot Springs this weekend to Hot Springs ORV Park with some Tacomaworld friends.

Then it's Christmas time and I'm heading back to Texas the following week.

However, let's plan for a brief trip or at least meet up.

If you're interested, private message me and we can gather up on a messaging app, such as Line or just a good old fashioned group text.

Then we can plan something.

I'll take a minute to message those who have shown interest so far.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
New Albany MS here. About 70 miles outside of Memphis. Trying to get into overland/wheeling.
I was just in Holly Springs NF this weekend with my friend and his new 4Runner showing him how it works. Nothing too challenging there, except mud (i don't like mud). That's not too far from you tho.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Sounds like we have enough people geographically to do something here. I'm a member of another group but they are all in Texas, I've been looking to find some people closer to here. This seems like we are getting somewhere.

BTW, most of my experience is with Toyota, but also very familiar with lifts and working on the vehicles (if you're gonna go out there you need to know how to fix it). Keep this tread going if you've got questions about 4x4s or random stuff.

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I road the forestry roads till I found a spot I liked. Had to dodge hunters so I stayed away from the fields

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Im in tx but Christmas time ill be coming up 69 going to indianapolis passing through land between lakes area if you want to meet for lunch.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
New Albany MS here. About 70 miles outside of Memphis. Trying to get into overland/wheeling.
Welcome. We are OB Nomads.

It doesn't matter what you drive or where you live. We meet up with other groups all over the country and run trails / fellowship with others.

I'm thinking there may be enough local interest to put together a meet and greet.

I suck at planning, but we are excellent followers. We love all terrain except mud.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Never been to Ozarks. I'm game. Going to Hot Springs this weekend to Hot Springs ORV Park with some Tacomaworld friends.

Then it's Christmas time and I'm heading back to Texas the following week.

However, let's plan for a brief trip or at least meet up.

If you're interested, private message me and we can gather up on a messaging app, such as Line or just a good old fashioned group text.

Then we can plan something.

I'll take a minute to message those who have shown interest so far.
Wish we could make Hot Springs. Never been on their trails. Hopefully you will tell us what it was like.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
FYI, going to make a Saturday day trip - easy trails only at Hawk Pride this Saturday if anyone is interested. Best option is to message me so I see it. I'm stock, friend is stock.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Been a while since I posted here. That Hawk pride trip was a muddy mess....

Covid got us stuck at home.

Ready to go camping again.

Reactions: joshjunior

Sledder10

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Oxford, MS, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Simon
Hey new member in Oxford! I'm currently building a rack, and if anybody has a RTT they're selling please message me because I'm in the market. Looking forward to finding some trails and camping around the area. Y'all can find me fastest on instagram @nicsimon845

Reactions: Lee Mims