Big river side of Mississippi folk here?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Salem

Rank I

Traveler I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Is there anybody around central north or the Eastside of Mississippi? I'm up in Tunica on the delta right on the river about 35 miles south of Memphis Tennessee looking for people to get up with anybody want to get together or chat? Be really cool to get a trip planned out. Feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook I'm on there as Salem Midnyte. hope to hear from somebody soon in my area. Peace y'all

Reactions: GrindGuy666

T4R_Overland

Rank I

Traveler I

Memphis, TN
Member #

Is there anybody around central north or the Eastside of Mississippi? I'm up in Tunica on the delta right on the river about 35 miles south of Memphis Tennessee looking for people to get up with anybody want to get together or chat? Be really cool to get a trip planned out. Feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook I'm on there as Salem Midnyte. hope to hear from somebody soon in my area. Peace y'all
What's up man? I live in Memphis and always have to travel to go places to do some overlanding. If you know any good places around the area let me know and we can try to get a small group up.

GrindGuy666

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vancleave, MS, USA
Member #

I’m looking for folks in South Mississippi lol

Salem

Rank I

Traveler I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Salem
Last Name
Long
Member #

Hey guys I been caught up with some life things the last few months Ive also moved to Memphis shoot me a message if still interested in get togetherness lol 9016061934

Reactions: Stickman