Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I just logged out and logged back in to test it and I didn't have a problem. I'm using an iPhone XS Max with iOS 13.4.1. I'm not sure what phone/software everyone else is running. Have you tried rebooting the phone?
How do you log out ? I have not logged in or out for weeks. It use to make me log in every time I closed an e-mail. I use a PC and a Kendal and am online, no phone. OB has my private email address but they have not contacted me about the problem.

CatmanglerX

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Halifax, VA 24558, USA
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Kalz
we're having the same problem with the app. no problems here online. app tells us invalid email or password. We've logged out and in online with our current email and password without any issues.

Tvot84

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Topeka, KS, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Votaw
Member #

I've noticed when I'm browsing that when I click into a thread and then go back to move on to a other one, I have to start at the very beginning of the category. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole you've gone, this can cause A LOT of excessive scrolling and can be frustrating. Any way to fix this?

AtlasBound

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Smith
Member #

How do you log out ? I have not logged in or out for weeks. It use to make me log in every time I closed an e-mail. I use a PC and a Kendal and am online, no phone. OB has my private email address but they have not contacted me about the problem.
In the app at the top right, click the hamburger icon (the three stacked lines) and at the bottom it has the option to logout. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

AtlasBound

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I just re-read your post and may have misunderstood. Are you trying to log out of the app or the website?

EricGagne

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

I think nothing in the app really uses location right now. I removed the localization authorization from the app until they change it and the app works just fine. I got a warnings once or twice about missing authorizations after restarting the app but I stood my ground, now it doesn't bug me anymore and like I said, works just fine.

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Just downloaded the app into my new phone. Android 10. And noticed I cannot access the maps, rally points, or settings. It keeps telling me to become a member. I have been a member for almost a year now.

Reactions: Aussie571

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Just downloaded the app into my new phone. Android 10. And noticed I cannot access the maps, rally points, or settings. It keeps telling me to become a member. I have been a member for almost a year now.
Hi! Yes that's right...they are not active yet...it's not far away though.
No I'm not one of the techies...but if you go to the Overland Bound YouTube channel you will see a video about the app and what's coming!

Razorrc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Everson, PA, USA
First Name
MICHAEL
Last Name
SULKOWSKI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTB684
Hi! Yes that's right...they are not active yet...it's not far away though.
No I'm not one of the techies...but if you go to the Overland Bound YouTube channel you will see a video about the app and what's coming!

OK I was confused about it.

Reactions: Michael

BTEmerson

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Albany, MO, USA
First Name
BRAD
Last Name
EMERSON
Member #

I have the same problem on a Samsung S9

Rovingmedic

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lower Hutt, New Zealand
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Ross
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ZL2RSA
I recently signed up as an OB member. My membership has been activated on the forum but is not updated in the App. It still displays OB Guest. My membership isn't listed under my profile either. I also can't access map, sos or rally point.

Thanks,
Shaun

EB1156

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
B.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7TSB
I am having a similar problem Member since 2019 (#18920) but the app asks me to upgrade my membership. Please help.

Thanks.

Eric

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

I understand that the app is still in development but it would be great if you could get it to work with password management programs like Keeper, Dashlane, etc. I also wasn't able to paste my password into the password field. These features would be handy for those of us with complicated passwords.

Google Pixel 3
Android 10
App version 8.0.0.2020042504

RawrCES

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portsmouth, VA
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Could we see some sort of auto refresh or even a refresh button on forum threads?

Going out and back in is a little wonky.

-Corey

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

I've noticed that my trophy in OB1 does not match what's on the website. OB1 shows Contributer I while the site shows Contributer II, the latter being accurate.

Google Pixel 3
Android 10

Rovingmedic

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lower Hutt, New Zealand
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Ross
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ZL2RSA
I found I had to add my badge number manually in my profile on the forum using a Web browser on my laptop. This now shows up in the App header on my phone. .

Traveler III

West Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Twomey
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Having sign in issue with App; keep getting message "Operation couldn't be completed. (Forum SSO error 2.)". Have reset password, used both user name and email to no avail. Assume it is a user error - but need help. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.