Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

This is a series of meet ups in Louisville, KY. and surrounding area that is intended to build community. We will be rotating meeting spots between shops, pubs and other points of interest in the local area. We will typically be meeting the first Thursday of the month but that could change.

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

This is a series of meet ups in Louisville, KY. and surrounding area that is intended to build community. We will be rotating meeting spots between shops, pubs and other points of interest in the local area. We will typically be meeting the first Thursday of the month but that could change.

I’m going to be in Louisville tomorrow. I’m planning on stopping by if everything is still a go.
Darrin
KGXAdventures

Toyota.ARK

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Indian Hills, Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Rosales
Member #

Great showing tonight. Is there an official website for the beers and gears club? Where is the best place to learn more?

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

You can stay up to date here on OB on the Rally Points tab. I generally post in the Midwest and Southeast sections. I also post on the Overland Bound Midwest and Southeast Facebook pages. You can also keep up to date at Bluegrass Toyota, KYTLCA, and my own Ohio Valley Overland Facebook Group and business page. I also post things in Ventures Unknown FBG and I have an Instagram #ohiovalleyoverland #sohospeedshop #journeyswithberniedog. And www.ohiovalleyoverland.com So as you can see I’m all over the place. Beers and Gears is what I call the event at 3rd Turn. Hope to see you again…

Reactions: Toyota.ARK

Toyota.ARK

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Indian Hills, Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Rosales
Member #

You can stay up to date here on OB on the Rally Points tab. I generally post in the Midwest and Southeast sections. I also post on the Overland Bound Midwest and Southeast Facebook pages. You can also keep up to date at Bluegrass Toyota, KYTLCA, and my own Ohio Valley Overland Facebook Group and business page. I also post things in Ventures Unknown FBG and I have an Instagram #ohiovalleyoverland #sohospeedshop #journeyswithberniedog. And www.ohiovalleyoverland.com So as you can see I’m all over the place. Beers and Gears is what I call the event at 3rd Turn. Hope to see you again…
Perfect thanks!