Austin, TX!

• HTML tutorial

BaseballandMusic

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Austin, TX
Member #

Hello! Excited to be a member of this fine group. I don't know if I can say I'm even NEW yet to overlanding as that would suggest I've done some of it. I purchased my 2015 Toyota TRD Pro a little over a year ago and I am anxious to get out into the wild and inject some adventure into my life. My girlfriend and I are road tripping it out to California and back (with the pup) next week but no camping or anything on this one, but I am excited nonetheless to get out on the open road.

I have zero camping equipment and basically have to start from scratch. Its seems like everyone is super friendly here which is nice because a lot of forums can get a little snarky. Anyway, we are rolling through New Mexico (Santa Fe) on the way out to California so I hope to gt some cool pictures while we are there. If so, i'll be sure to share.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello! Excited to be a member of this fine group. I don't know if I can say I'm even NEW yet to overlanding as that would suggest I've done some of it. I purchased my 2015 Toyota TRD Pro a little over a year ago and I am anxious to get out into the wild and inject some adventure into my life. My girlfriend and I are road tripping it out to California and back (with the pup) next week but no camping or anything on this one, but I am excited nonetheless to get out on the open road.

I have zero camping equipment and basically have to start from scratch. Its seems like everyone is super friendly here which is nice because a lot of forums can get a little snarky. Anyway, we are rolling through New Mexico (Santa Fe) on the way out to California so I hope to gt some cool pictures while we are there. If so, i'll be sure to share.
Hi BaseballandMusic and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Can't wait to see your cool pictures of the trip! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

Howdy!

Central/south tx.

Feel free to give us a holler on gear, I know I've gotten pretty well stocked by buying/ building things from the "need for next time" list.

Curtis2010

Rank III

Advocate II

Panamá

I used to live in Austin, awesome city...and the surrounding Hill Country is great for camping/Overlanding.

Enviado desde mi SM-T820 mediante Tapatalk