Arizona Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

McFates would be ideal but they now have a $250 fee for the room. It will be easier when the temps get a little nicer. So places have party rooms you can use for free but most want 20+ people to use them. We have had 8-16 so far.

Bulldog Canyon is in my backyard and I've only been there once.

Todd
I think a Bulldog Canyon meet-up would be awesome.... When the weather is better. We could even setup and stay the night.

I know I'd like to check out your trailer build.

Hagz & the Hounds

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hagedorn
Member #

We just had a meetup in Gilbert last week. I though you were looking in Phoenix or westside. I have been holding a meet and greet in the east valley for the last 4-5 months. We will have another next month, maybe something sooner.

Watch this thread or the Rally Point for more info. Or shoot me PM.

Todd
Unfortunately have missed the last few meets due to travel, but hoping to make one soon!

CopperstateJake

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Jakeb
Last Name
Belnap
Member #

Is anyone planning on heading up for the Arizona Off-road and Camping Expo in Payson August 23-25? I will be heading up there for the weekend and camping outside of Payson with friends

Reactions: Hagz & the Hounds

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

I looked into it and it looks more orientated to the side by side market. Has anyone been to it before?

We are camping the next two weekends already. But if it is more camping related we might go. Price it right compared to Expo.

Todd

CopperstateJake

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Jakeb
Last Name
Belnap
Member #

We'll be there with a couple friends! We opted to book two camp spots on site.
Awesome! I will most likely be at the expo late Friday and then Saturday.
I looked into it and it looks more orientated to the side by side market. Has anyone been to it before?

We are camping the next two weekends already. But if it is more camping related we might go. Price it right compared to Expo.

Todd
I have no clue, but I was thinking it's not only about UTVs. I figured the $10 was worth a day of checking out gear and rigs

theterkwiththesnerk

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Surprise, AZ, USA
First Name
Kaylee
Last Name
Jacobell
Member #

Awesome! I will most likely be at the expo late Friday and then Saturday.

I have no clue, but I was thinking it's not only about UTVs. I figured the $10 was worth a day of checking out gear and rigs
Yep, we'll be there friday and saturday night, probably leave early Sunday. Feel free to stop by our camp! From what I gathered it's going to be camping gear and offroad accessories for all rigs. I think this is their first AZ event.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR

Todd
I would agree. It looks similar to what has been out at WestWorld in Scottsdale for years. But who knows. The site has done a very poor job listing the vendors. Sponsors yes, but no all of the vendors. If I am around I may attend for a day... But I pretty much already have all of the gear I need or know what I want to buy in the future. That's just me though...

TacoMark

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Almeida
We setup another meet up next Thursday 8-22. the rally point info is here.

Remember to RSVP and include the total number of people.

Todd

PS there was an error and the system sent out a notice about the Rally Point but didn't create the event. You should have received a second notice that does work.

Todd
Pardon my ignorance, first time signing up for these. How do we sign up on that link?

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

This rally point has been real flaky. I hope everyone is figuring it out. We are out camping this weekend, surprised to be able to get some service. We will not have service Sunday through Tuesday.

Todd

Reactions: TacoMark