AZBubs

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Tan Valley, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BHP
Any dates for meet ups/ trail runs and more importantly Overland Expo plans? Just want to be prepared to request days off once the Govt opens back up.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Any dates for meet ups/ trail runs and more importantly Overland Expo plans? Just want to be prepared to request days off once the Govt opens back up.
On the events page is a weekend camping event up northwest of Prescott the first weekend in Feb.

Reactions: AZBubs

CalicoJack703

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
Member #

Lads,

Finally got the Jeep back from the stealership. Just joined OB and it's been 2 months since I've gone camping. Is there anything coming up? Work will let me take me off whenever I want really so I'm good for just about anything. I'm hoping to hit EJS in Moab this year or Mojave Road since I'm missing KoH.

Since this is my first post here, I'll drop a pic of my baby.
20190130_185500.jpg

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gilbert, Maricopa, AZ, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Lads,

Finally got the Jeep back from the stealership. Just joined OB and it's been 2 months since I've gone camping. Is there anything coming up? Work will let me take me off whenever I want really so I'm good for just about anything. I'm hoping to hit EJS in Moab this year or Mojave Road since I'm missing KoH.

Since this is my first post here, I'll drop a pic of my baby.
View attachment 84539
Hi CalicoJack703 - welcome. I am new to OB also. As of now I think there is a rally point for that Offroad Expo in a few weeks, and a rally point overnighter in Prescott or Payson.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
CalicoJack703, how do you like your RTT on the 2 door Jeep? I have not seen that combination yet and am curious as to how well it works for you.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force

CalicoJack703

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
Member #

Graeman, I've only had a chance to use it on a brief trip to Valley of the Gods/Moab back in December. But I love it so far. It's only a two person and fits pretty perfectly on the rack. Doesn't seem like its affected the handling characteristics too much but I am always mindful of the 100 pound brick sitting up there. The 2 door probably isn't the best for this hobby but it's been working great for me so far. Patiently waiting for things to thaw out now

Reactions: Graeman