• HTML tutorial

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
As long as it's a weekday, wed thurs and fri I'm up for this.
My Jeep is going under the knife soon and should be build back up by spring. I may take a run out early in the year as soon as the snow is gone. I have rune the trail from black lake back to the 124 and back in a bit, for a few camp spots that were nice. I havn't really explored the north trail at all but I want to almost spend a weekend out there just exploring trails and finding new ( to me ) camp sites.

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Trail is not open till at the very least May 1st
Ya I know. I am trying to plan for later in the year. My Jeep is going to get torn apart soon and rebuilt and may 24 weekend wife and I are taking our ( what will be 6 month old by then) new family member camping for his first time lol. I want to get both if them (wife and baby) a little more used to the jeep so that I can take them on back country trips once we are confident with the little one either late in the year or next year. I tend to do a lot of solo trips and gave been out there a few times but got stuck last year and broke some stuff and ended up having to hike out a pretty good distance. So getting to know the trail a little better before having my wife and kid with me is basically what I am looking to do.