Any members in Nebraska?

• HTML tutorial

freedomomelet

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Nebraska
Launch Member

Influencer I

Springfield, NE
Member #

Anyone else thinks it's funny that NE is considered in the Rocky Mount region? Totally fine with it, about time we move away from the "midwest" :D. Spend more time in the rockies anyway...

FlightBenja

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nebraska
First Name
Ben
Last Name
George
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K0RSI
Anyone else thinks it's funny that NE is considered in the Rocky Mount region? Totally fine with it, about time we move away from the "midwest" :D. Spend more time in the rockies anyway...
Haha right? That was really surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KSTrekker

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lenexa, KS
Member #

Look at Eastern Colorado, not much different than what we have out on the plains. I’m from Kansas and I found it odd as well that we are part of the Rocky Mountain region of OB.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

staggeringram

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm here in Omaha. Just joined and looking for areas to go. I go to Colorado every year, but don't usually have the time I want to really Overland and explore. :(

norseman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kearney, NE
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lundell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0WWQ
I'm in Kearney, NE. I have two Jeeps. My DD is a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland and my toy is my 2002 Jeep TJ.IMG_1895.jpg

Attachments

FlightBenja

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nebraska
First Name
Ben
Last Name
George
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K0RSI
For those in eastern NE looking for a decent 4x4 place my buddy and I went to turtle creek a few weeks back. It’s an ORV Park in KS about 2hr and 20mins from Lincoln. It’s actually really good. A lot to play on, everything from easy trails to “I’m going to roll and break my vehicle not gonna try that sorta thing”. Worth the drive for sure.

Nedceifus

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Metcalf
Hit me up next time you head to Tuttle. I've been once but am due for another go round.