Any members in Nebraska?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

FlightBenja

Rank I

Traveler I

Nebraska
First Name
Ben
Last Name
George
Member #

Ham Callsign
K0RSI
Anyone else thinks it's funny that NE is considered in the Rocky Mount region? Totally fine with it, about time we move away from the "midwest" :D. Spend more time in the rockies anyway...
Haha right? That was really surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

KSTrekker

Rank II

Contributor III

Lenexa, KS
Member #

Anyone else thinks it's funny that NE is considered in the Rocky Mount region? Totally fine with it, about time we move away from the "midwest" :D. Spend more time in the rockies anyway...
Look at Eastern Colorado, not much different than what we have out on the plains. I’m from Kansas and I found it odd as well that we are part of the Rocky Mountain region of OB.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

FlightBenja

Rank I

Traveler I

Nebraska
First Name
Ben
Last Name
George
Member #

Ham Callsign
K0RSI
For those in eastern NE looking for a decent 4x4 place my buddy and I went to turtle creek a few weeks back. It’s an ORV Park in KS about 2hr and 20mins from Lincoln. It’s actually really good. A lot to play on, everything from easy trails to “I’m going to roll and break my vehicle not gonna try that sorta thing”. Worth the drive for sure.