RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
It was pretty warm that weekend. I forget which video I watched, but I'm pretty sure I saw your truck in it. Did you put a topper on the bed? If I find it again, I'll post it up here.
I did, a commercial aluminum color matched top, with the tent on there too.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Just posted a poll in the Meetups Forum for a possible Meet and Greet before the end of the year in the Grand Rapids area. Trying to get a feel for what day/time works best for everyone. If you're interested, please respond.

I'll setup a rally point with more details once I have a better idea when everyone is available.
I might be good for it. Post it up on the FB group also, might get some for sures over there as well. [emoji106]

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Is anyone getting spammed with messages this morning? I can't seem to even see them when they pop up. It just shows an invalid ID message.

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
Terribly. It's coming from a development version of the OB website. If you get email notifications you can open the link on a computer and unsubscribe from the message.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Terribly. It's coming from a development version of the OB website. If you get email notifications you can open the link on a computer and unsubscribe from the message.
Excellent, I'll do that. The mobile app won't open any of them.

GatorDoc

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Norton Shores, MI
First Name
butt
Last Name
hole
Member #

I anyone else planning to addend the upcoming FBET events in West Michigan?

Jan 16 (Wed) - Cold Weather Medicine - Grand Rapids
Jan 26 (Sat) - Winter Training Hike - Muskegon State Park
Feb 23 (Sat) - Night March - PJ Hoffmaster State Park

Both hikes are free, you just need to register before spaces are gone. Cold Weather Medicine is $25.

I'm registered for all three of these events; if anyone else is going, this would be a good opportunity for a meet and greet, particularly the hikes.

I cross-posted this to the FB group, as well.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

It's been awhile, but I've got a couple of updates.

First, I've got t-shirts in the store (https://store.michiganoverland.com). They are the grew logo on a grew shirt. Color ones will get done in the future but for now, grey is what I've got.

Secondly, after some bit of headache because of set up, the forum is active again. It does allow for Tapatalk usage if you use Tapatalk, making it very mobile friendly. It is not WordPress based so it will require a new login. If you ha e a Tapatalk account you should be able to already access it, don't quote me on it though. I'm still working out some design issues, but the overall structure shouldn't change.

https://forum.michiganoverland.com

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
Oh crap, didn’t realize there was a thread! T4R5 here living in eastern Michigan!

Reactions: Tinker