Cold Lake, Alberta
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
If anyone is near Lacombe this Saturday... there's an Afghanistan Memorial taking place and I'll be launching two jets to go do a fly-past for the ceremony. If anyone wants to check it out, I can get you more info!

Also, anyone up for coffee on Aug 11 or 12? I'm getting a custom front bumper done up and want to bum around Edmonton for a bit. I don't get out of Cold Lake often... I miss real civilization lol

Trotter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6HHJ
Crap I'm out of town this weekend. Can I put in a request to go to a tims this time instead of uncle Dons.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

dblack

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sherwood Park, AB
Member #

If anyone is near Lacombe this Saturday... there's an Afghanistan Memorial taking place and I'll be launching two jets to go do a fly-past for the ceremony. If anyone wants to check it out, I can get you more info!

Also, anyone up for coffee on Aug 11 or 12? I'm getting a custom front bumper done up and want to bum around Edmonton for a bit. I don't get out of Cold Lake often... I miss real civilization lol
Good heads up! The kids are going to be there with their grandparents at lacombe days. I'll tell them to wave at the jets cuz I once visited the same website as the guy that sent them there... or maybe just because the jets are cool. Either way. [emoji846]

Oh. And look me up. I'm in the city every day... civilization is totally overrated.

xcoburn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cold Lake, Alberta
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
Good heads up! The kids are going to be there with their grandparents at lacombe days. I'll tell them to wave at the jets cuz I once visited the same website as the guy that sent them there... or maybe just because the jets are cool. Either way. [emoji846]

Oh. And look me up. I'm in the city every day... civilization is totally overrated.

ahaha, will do! Believe me, living in a town like Cold Lake makes you miss the chaos of the city sometimes! Though, I do enjoy not having gridlock and highways ;)

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Blue Quill, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
Depending on the time, I might be able to... Wednesday I have a Medical appointment at noon in the Park then a work meeting downtown at 6 PM...

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
If this stupid work thing is done, I'm down. I'll be central so I can roll in any direction really... Might be a few minutes late but I can try to make an appearance for sure...

Trotter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Chamberlain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE6HHJ
Hey Edmonton friends! We are going for donairs today at 7Pm sals famous donairs on 82nd street just north of the yellowhead if anyone wants to join!

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
Damn. My first shift on graveyards too... Enjoy!

Didn't get out of last night's meeting until almost 10... Work. Always getting in the way of my life lol.

xcoburn

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cold Lake, Alberta
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Coburn
Member #

Service Branch
RCAF
Man I hate living so far away.
I'm on course now at work, so I'm really only available on weekends.

Reactions: Carnivore