EU Mid Europe Abenteuer-Allrad 2023 -The Offroad Fair!

• HTML tutorial

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks for posting the Rally Point, Rick. That is a very good idea to do this so early. Because then the date is already marked in the calendar and many members can plan their vacations around it.

Reactions: NotGumby

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Look forward to seeing you there! I’ll be in camp area 1 hopefully in the usual hill spot.
Still not decided if we're camping on site, or near by. Do you normally get an area for OB members saved?
No, they do not allow clubs to reserve space. But, friends and clubs usually group together, and lone wolfs leave space. It only gets critical to find space within a larger group on Friday or Saturday. If you arrive Tuesday (unofficial) or Wednesday afternoon (camping officially starts on Wednesday at 13:00) or Thursday it’s not really an issue.

Last time we were still fitting in people in our “circle” on Friday.

We do try to spread out a bit to “reserve” space.

Reactions: El-Dracho

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Look forward to seeing you there! I’ll be in camp area 1 hopefully in the usual hill spot.
Still not decided if we're camping on site, or near by. Do you normally get an area for OB members saved?
No, they do not allow clubs to reserve space. But, friends and clubs usually group together, and lone wolfs leave space. It only gets critical to find space within a larger group on Friday or Saturday. If you arrive Tuesday (unofficial) or Wednesday afternoon (camping officially starts on Wednesday at 13:00) or Thursday it’s not really an issue.

Last time we were still fitting in people in our “circle” on Friday.

We do try to spread out a bit to “reserve” space.
OK, thanks for the explanation, will let you know what our plans tun out to be.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
The ticket presale has started. So, tickets for the show are available in the Abenteuer Allrad online shop. Camptickets again onsite.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Quite excited to attend this!!! - we've never been there before!
Is the camp site safe to leave your things unattended for the day ? (we've attended a few LRO shows where some theft has occurred).
Cool. It is a really big event, both the expo and the different campareas. The camps are the most interesting, especially for those who have been to the expo before. So many cool vehicles, self-builts and much more. This will be fun for you. I have never heard of any issues with security in the camps of this expo.

Reactions: JapanBlack

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Quite excited to attend this!!! - we've never been there before!
Is the camp site safe to leave your things unattended for the day ? (we've attended a few LRO shows where some theft has occurred).
Hi Simone,

We’re looking forward to meeting you! Yes, it is safe - no worries there.

When are you thinking of arriving?

Best regards, Rick

Reactions: El-Dracho

JapanBlack

Rank III

Explorer I

Ashford, Kent, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Simone
Last Name
Adventurer
Member #

Service Branch
Kent
Hi Simone,

Best regards, Rick
Not quite sure yet, but probably the Wednesday or Thursday... If we decide to head back to the UK on the Saturday is it a nightmare to drive/get out of the camp site?

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Not quite sure yet, but probably the Wednesday or Thursday... If we decide to head back to the UK on the Saturday is it a nightmare to drive/get out of the camp site?
Should be no problem, maybe you have to swap places within the group or so or you look at the beginning how you set up - but that will work without problems! There are always people driving in and out. No worries!

Reactions: JapanBlack

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hi Simone,

Best regards, Rick
Super, we’ll be there on Monday or Tuesday, trying to spread out to save everyone a spot!

It’ll be easy to exit. The camp areas are laid out well. Maybe just a vehicle or two has to rearrange if you’re on the hill with us. Pretty easy.

Last edited:

JapanBlack

Rank III

Explorer I

Ashford, Kent, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Simone
Last Name
Adventurer
Member #

Service Branch
Kent
Super, we’ll be there on Monday or Tuesday, trying to spread out to save everyone a spot!

It’ll be easy to exit. The camp areas areas are Lay-out out well. Maybe just a vehicle or two has to rearrange if you’re on the hill with us. Pretty easy.
Brilliant, thank you :)

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
I will only be able to arrive on Friday Evening. So of someone could safe a spot for me that would be amazing.
Cant wait so see youse again...